Tottenham 0-3 Chelsea

ZAPHOD2319

I agree with people about Mount. We need to ask ourselves if he’s good enough to be an unquestioned starter for us. 

Yes, he’s a brilliant player to have in your squad and he should still get plenty of games for us, but his terrible goal + assist return is becoming a real issue. Does so well everywhere on the pitch except for where it really matters. Popping up with the rare brilliant goal isn’t enough. He has to start doing more ASAP.

When we already have 2 midfielder out there at any given time who never score we can’t afford Mount not to be able to either.

6 minutes ago, Vesper said:

SUBSTITUTES
 17 Saúl Ñíguez
 7 N'Golo Kanté
 22 Hakim Ziyech

13 Marcus Bettinelli
 24 Reece James
 11 Timo Werner
 21 Ben Chilwell

14 Trevoh Chalobah
 20 Callum Hudson-Odoi

Saul has to get a run out today he will never adjust on the bench.

1 minute ago, Pizy said:

I agree with people about Mount. We need to ask ourselves if he’s good enough to be an unquestioned starter for us. 

Yes, he’s a brilliant player to have in your squad and he should still get plenty of games for us, but his terrible goal + assist return is becoming a real issue. Does so well everywhere on the pitch except for where it really matters. Popping up with the rare brilliant goal isn’t enough. He has to start doing more ASAP.

completely agree

well put

Just logged in. Sorry to reopen a negative if it's been talked about already but, in that break away with Kai to his left and Rom to his right, Mason once again failed to produce the right combination of decision and execution. I know people want to defend Mason. I want to defend him but this is an issue.