Tottenham 0-3 Chelsea

ZAPHOD2319

We haven't played very well the last couple of games. The likes of Mount and Havertz are taking time to get going so far this season and we've become more reliant on Mendy to save a few shots.

With the crowd, Spurs will be up for this today. Their line up seems to suggest this game is a bit of a free hit for them and they can just try and have a go. If we grab control of the game and make the right decisions picking through gaps that they may leave then we can do a job on them but I definitely worry about relying on Kepa if we're not very solid again.

8 minutes ago, Stats said:

Could be wrong but just feel the team looks way too defensive. Not enough pace for me and I feel we should be doing more to pose a threat to them offensively.

Isn't pace alot more important when playing counter attack football? Surely TT has a reason for this team and pace must not be it? 

2021-22 English Premier League

Tottenham Hotspur       367.png&h=100&scale=crop&w=100&location=origin
Chelsea                    363.png&h=100&scale=crop&w=100&location=origin

http://www.sportnews.to/sports/2021/premier-league-tottenham-hotspur-vs-Chelsea-s1/

https://www.totalsportek.com/football/premier-league/tottenham-vs-Chelsea-match/

5a55c8cde533753859028ce7504ab3cd.pngf1b81e0e303518e02c1e7946df3f66b9.png

Edited by Vesper