Followers 1

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hilarious how its called 'social media'  -most I've seen is anti-social media

Oh well at least we can all be proud to support the best English club on the best English website run by that great Englishman James 😜

And don't miss out Belgium, with the talent they've got and they always choke😲

Would be ironic if England win the Euros in the midst of a pandemic and after years of complaints that English players get tired at international tournaments because of a long season at club level. 

And up to Italy now to prevent a doomsday scenario...

MF battle: Jorginho, Barella, Verratti vs Rice, Phillips, Mount.

I think Italy is like light years ahead in this area. No match there. Donnarumma also much better keeper. Defense is similar level, England look very good there.

Offense normally I would pick England but Sancho wont play, Grealish maybe from the bench only to get replaced again 😂 So its all on Sterling and Kane. But Ciro (not happy with him this tournament), Insigne and Chiesa can also do a lot of damage.

So after Italy win MF battle everything will be much easier. England after playing almost all games at home, with easy draw needed that Sterling dive to win tonight... Would not fancy them even against some other teams like Belgium or France or Portugal or Spain. Italy is the best! FORZA AZZURRI!

Posted (edited)

Will Southgate keep a back 4 or go back 3 for this?

Regardless, the MF is going to be absolutely huge for England. Those 2 if he doesn’t change for the final, which I cant see now, are up against a totally different level of opposition now and a team who are excellent at pressing and winning the ball back.

Plus they have had an additional 24 hrs to rest, which may not make a huge difference as the game is on Sunday but its 24 hrs more none the less. 

Edited by OneMoSalah

Emerson rose to the daunting task of replacing Leonardo Spinazzola in a fine display against Spain... the left back is THIRD choice at Chelsea but is now preparing for the biggest match of his life

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9765169/Euro-2020-Emerson-rose-task-hand-Italy-months-outskirts-Chelsea.html

Emerson put in an accomplished performance as he deputised ably for Italy against Spain

5 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

MF battle: Jorginho, Barella, Verratti vs Rice, Phillips, Mount.

I think Italy is like light years ahead in this area. No match there. Donnarumma also much better keeper. Defense is similar level, England look very good there.

Offense normally I would pick England but Sancho wont play, Grealish maybe from the bench only to get replaced again 😂 So its all on Sterling and Kane. But Ciro (not happy with him this tournament), Insigne and Chiesa can also do a lot of damage.

So after Italy win MF battle everything will be much easier. England after playing almost all games at home, with easy draw needed that Sterling dive to win tonight... Would not fancy them even against some other teams like Belgium or France or Portugal or Spain. Italy is the best! FORZA AZZURRI!

I would say Italy has the edge on defense, in attack England is vastly better. 

8 hours ago, Vesper said:

Emerson rose to the daunting task of replacing Leonardo Spinazzola in a fine display against Spain... the left back is THIRD choice at Chelsea but is now preparing for the biggest match of his life

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9765169/Euro-2020-Emerson-rose-task-hand-Italy-months-outskirts-Chelsea.html

Emerson put in an accomplished performance as he deputised ably for Italy against Spain

Blown out of proportion . As if he was  a 19 y.o. Not a seasoned pro 

he started and assisted the opener in our EL final. He should be fine 

COME ON ENGLAND.

We can beat Italy...it’s just using the right personnel.

12 hours ago, Vesper said:

Better, raises value of him. So have an awesome game in the final!

That being said, I would be happy if England wins for our players. But in my rationale mind Italy are well drill to win this tournament. 

• Like 1

A MULTI-ETHNIC team descended from immigrants who take the knee at every game are winning the absolute fuck out of this shit, it has emerged. 

The England team, all but three of whom are the children or grandchildren of immigrants, are equally committed to social justice and smashing the shit out of rival national teams out there on the pitch.

Gareth Southgate said: “The lads are living proof that a bunch of Marxist millionaires straight from the Daily Mail’s nightmares are patriots who truly represent this country.

“Look at Sterling, with his so-called gangster gun tattoo on his leg. He loves England more than you and three goals and one assist proves it.

“Or Rashford, who spent the pandemic close season standing up against the Tory for children in poverty. He’s going out there and kicking arse. Laurence Fox? Wanker is doing fuck all.

“At the next game, we’re going to be taking the knee in support of the Black Lives Matter movement in front of the entire world and the Queen. It’s everything you despise about deluded millennial snowflakes - and we're In the fucking final.”

• Haha 1

Italian fans are really scared about the prospect of Emerson playing the final - and rightly so.

Italy has the better midfield by a country mile and it is something Southgate will have to plan for. Perhaps play more long balls, and try to fight for the second? Trying to keep the ball away from their midfield as much as possible seems like a good strategy to me.

27 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

I would start Henderson if I am Southgate.

is he truly fit though? for a fill 90+ minutes or at least a big chunk of it?

Posted (edited)

Given the brand spanking new studies that now show only a 10% efficacy rate against Delta after one jab (for all vaccines, not just the shite AstraZeneca)

(the method that Bojo the clown and the asshat Tories chose, do one and then wait months (unlike most all other advanced nations, where you get the 2nd dose 3 to 4 weeks later) for the 2nd vax)

and due to Delta now running riot in the UK

it is INSANE to allow a crowd into Wembley

and even MORE insane and deadly to open it all up (the nation) July 19th

just wow

8cf90553b63c29f67c83f1ac6262f3ce.png

Edited by Vesper

If England win this it will be Sir Gareth Southgate and he will be the English manager for at least ten more years. 

Ashley Cole apologises to Kalvin Phillips after England’s win vs Denmark at Euro 2020

https://metro.co.uk/2021/07/08/ashley-cole-apologises-to-kalvin-phillips-after-englands-win-vs-denmark-at-euro-2020-14893959/

Ashley Cole revealed that he issued a personal apology to Kalvin Phillips after England’s Euro 2020 semi-final victory over Denmark on Wednesday evening.

Gareth Southgate’s will play Italy in Sunday’s final at Wembley after securing a 2-1 victory against Denmark in extra time.

Raheem Sterling won the decisive penalty and while Harry Kane saw his spot kick saved by Kasper Schmeichel, the England captain quickly pounced to tap in the rebound.

Phillips, meanwhile, delivered another solid display at the heart of England’s midfield but the Leeds United midfielder had come under fire before the start of the tournament.

Cole was among those who questioned Phillips’ contribution on social media and suggested that the Leeds midfielder did not warrant a place in England’s midfield.

But after England’s win over Denmark, the former Chelsea, Arsenal and England left-back revealed that he approached Phillips to say sorry.

‘It’s emotional,’ Cole told ITV.

‘I’ll say it live on air, I had to get Kalvin Phillips here and say to him, ‘you know what… big respect’.

‘I think he’s been tremendous in this tournament, he’s been so solid and integral in this England team.

‘For me that was my little ‘sorry’.’