Chelsea 0-0 Brighton

Jase

1 hour ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Don't think they know anything. Ole yesterday looked completely blind sighted when they informed him the Super League concept had been approved. 

He always looks like that 🤣

Massive rotation needed and now we have painted a massive target on our backs.

Every non-SL team will relish beating us to rub our noses in it.

As @Magic Lamps said why the fuck announce it now. Why not wait until the season is done.

On top of that Mou gone from Spuds 6 days before their Final. The same as Levy did 20 years ago.

Most interesting part about this game will now be how the players react. It affects them the most, can't see them being happy about all the possible scenarios thrown around in the media, none of which look favourable to them (except for maybe huge pay rises). The timing of this announcement might be part of their strategy, to willingly show how they are ready to give up the league, knowing fully well that this will affect the teams on the pitch and possible point deductions, with many still fighting for something. It's like they are saying "we don't care".

Having said that, I still expect the team to stay professional and win.

Brighton on the other end stillfight for survival. so there will be a massive gap in motivation. Really hope we will keep our composure and see this off. I still do not think that league results are completely meaningless now. no guarantee Super league will supplant CL as early as next season.

4 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

Brighton on the other end stillfight for survival. so there will be a massive gap in motivation. Really hope we will keep our composure and see this off. I still do not think that league results are completely meaningless now. no guarantee Super league will supplant CL as early as next season.

I saw that the SL will only begin in 2022?

But either way, all the threats that have been thrown around look like they're gonna be executed ASAP. So god knows if getting a result tomorrow, on Saturday etc will even be worthy because everything that's been done this season could just get flushed down the toilet instantly.

22 minutes ago, Jason said:

I saw that the SL will only begin in 2022?

But either way, all the threats that have been thrown around look like they're gonna be executed ASAP. So god knows if getting a result tomorrow, on Saturday etc will even be worthy because everything that's been done this season could just get flushed down the toilet instantly.

Yeah probably all this eason will be in vain but still they are professionals and should carry out their task as such. in any job most projects you do mean fuck all in the end, still you are judged by how you perform them and you dont get away with half-assing them.

No one can tell what is going to happen in the near future. And I still want Chels to finish this season in the top 4, I still care. Come on, let’s beat BHA, get ahead of WHU and create some gap on Liverpool.

Edited by Milan

16 minutes ago, Milan said:

No one can tell what is going to happen in the near future. And I still want Chels to finish this season in the top 4, I still care. Come on, let’s beat BHA, get ahead of WHU and create some gap on Liverpool.

Exactly, we have to do our job and finish the season strong after that God knows what will happen.