Chelsea 0-0 Brighton

Jase

tuchel has its flaws , yes but what he could do? put Kante?
Our midfielder in inconsistent and zero creativity, give a opportunity to gilmour is ugly?
attacking midfielders are unable to dribblate and create superiority: ziyech, Pulisic but also werner and CHO.
We need at least 2 upgrade this summer: i hope in someone like aguero and dybala.
Ziyech out for sure!

Just now, BlueGuy said:

tuchel has its flaws , yes but what he could do? put Kante?
Our midfielder in inconsistent and zero creativity, give a opportunity to gilmour is ugly?
attacking midfielders are unable to dribblate and create superiority: ziyech, Pulisic but also werner and CHO.
We need at least 2 upgrade this summer: i hope in someone like aguero and dybala.
Ziyech out for sure!

What could he do? You're a joke mate.

They were so much fresher than us for whatever reason. Our whole offense sucked balls and could not deal with their intensity. Our midfield was non existent. Kovacic injury really bites us he could have made a huge difference today. This was like our worst games under lamps. No control, no urgency, just passing it backwards and struggling to make meaningful touches. Also wasted the few chances we got

Not a great game. Not ideal but again, the changes made and this teams lack of finding a way to win when not playing great, we need to find this extra edge or force this extra break of the ball or piece of luck or whatever. Big 2 points dropped. Still 5 or 6 games though dont throw the towel in yet. 

Edited by OneMoSalah

How on earth some fans and people in the media say we're a striker away from being serious title contenders is beyond me.

We have a couple of good CB's, Mount, Kante for certain games and Puli on his day. The rest are just bang average.

Also remain very unconvinced this manager's sterile tactics will take us very far. 

2 minutes ago, Strike said:

Tuchel was too late with the changes too. Team was sloppy all game. Where was the change to the midfield ? 

West Ham next is suddenly huge. 

Late changes or not, I have no idea what Tuchel was trying to go for.

The positions of CHO, James, Pulisic, Werner, Christensen were all over the place in the last 25-30 mins.

Just now, OneMoSalah said:

Not a great game. Not ideal but again, the changes made and this teams lack of finding a way to win when not playing great, we need to find this extra edge or force this extra break of the ball or piece of luck or whatever. 

We had zero clear cut chances, this had nothing to do with luck. I'm 10000% sure we would've beaten them if Kante played. Tuchel had a horrible game, by far his worst. It was clear as day Mount, and Jorginho were bullied in midfield and he was needed.

Just now, Jason said:

Late changes or not, I have no idea what Tuchel was trying to go for.

The positions of CHO, James, Pulisic, Werner, Christensen were all over the place in the last 25-30 mins.

Why didn't he bring Kante on? Unbelievable and shocking decision making from Tuchel.

We looked exhausted. The midfield was not working and both Jorgi and Mason looked extremely tired.And when we can't rely on our energy, we are done. We just don't have world class players who can win us these types of games when the fitness levels are below average.

This draw can bite us in the ass at the end of the season but the fight is far from over. 

2 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

They were so much fresher than us for whatever reason. Our whole offense sucked balls and could not deal with their intensity. Our midfield was non existent. Kovacic injury really bites us he could have made a huge difference today. This was like our worst games under lamps. No control, no urgency, just passing it backwards and struggling to make meaningful touches. Also wasted the few chances we got

TBH, is this really different than what we've seen under Tuchel? 

We have had good team performance one game here, one game there but otherwise, there have been games where we relied on some good moments to win games (e.g. winning a penalty, getting an own goal). 

1 minute ago, chippy said:

How on earth some fans and people in the media say we're a striker away from being serious title contenders is beyond me.

We have a couple of good CB's, Mount, Kante for certain games and Puli on his day. The rest are just bang average.

Also remain very unconvinced this manager's sterile tactics will take us very far. 

We need a world class player in every part of the field. Games like these happen. But really world class players can turn this around with one moment of brilliance. How man my of these days were turned around by a late Lampard screamer or a towering frog a header deep into stoppage time? They did not even cover the distance bc they n we we can’t shoot. We did not even create a fkin corner. This was absolutely pathetic