Chelsea 0-0 Brighton

Jase

We have West Ham and Real Madrid in a 7 day span after this, rotations must be made. Dave might need a rest, he's been playing non-stop. Hopefully AC and Mateo are back for this one.

Mendy
Zouma - Christensen - Rüdiger
CHO - Jorginho - Kovacic - Alonso
Pulisic - Mount
Havertz

The timing is terrible. all the players now have their heads in the clouds... should i leave the club so i can sitll play the world cup? do we even need to win this?

why the f did they not simply wait after the season is over... duds

29 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

The timing is terrible. all the players now have their heads in the clouds... should i leave the club so i can sitll play the world cup? do we even need to win this?

why the f did they not simply wait after the season is over... duds

Actually a very valid point. Throws the players and managers mind off the task at hand. And the media will definitely flood the prematch conferences with it too more so than the matches or what they mean. 

5 hours ago, Mana said:

Let’s see what the PL’s response to the SL. If they deduce points, can’t be bothered to watch the game anymore. Season will be finished.

No one would watch the league anymore that is why it would be suicide for PL to apply any kind of meaningful punishment. The clubs know they are in the position of power here. Especially as they have signalled to cooperate with the domestic leagues. The real battle will be about international football.

11 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

I am sure players have been aware of this for a while so this should not influence them on the pitch.

Don't think they know anything. Ole yesterday looked completely blind sighted when they informed him the Super League concept had been approved.