Chelsea 1-0 Man City

Jase

4 minutes ago, Muzchap said:

It's his attitude that concerns me.

He just waves his arms around. Work harder! Get and stay the fuck onside.

This is a great chance to get to a Final. We have to leave nothing on the table.

His head is down all the time as well, bad attitude. He needs to keep his head up and keep it moving.

2 minutes ago, Muzchap said:

Who cares about neutrals. It's a results business. 

I watched us under Mourinho protect a 1-0 lead for 85 mins...

My favourite era was Hoddle and Vialli...

Attracting new fans is crucial to the growth of a club, both here and worldwide. Being known as a dull, boring tram to watch will not help us in any way. Furthermore, grinding put results in today's era will not win you the league in England. Going forward, we've got to find way more flair and creativity than we have at the moment.

15 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

Tbf it clearly wasn’t intentional. Not sure what people expect there.

Fernandinho has clearly tried to avoid Mount there with that foot, he would and could have put all his weight down and stamped on him if he really wanted to. 

Should definitely be on a booking though for the second foul. 

11 minutes ago, Azul said:

How many times has he been offside? He's given the ball away on numerous occasions as well. We have to bring him off if we want to win this tie.

Hes been offside a lot. But would disagree about giving the ball away. He’s actually kept it better than usual. The space that City leaves though unfortunately this is his sort of game so we just have to lump it unfortunately. Bringing him off would be premature particularly if City push further up and leave spaces. If he’s done nothing by 60-65 minutes though I would be thinking about Christian or Kai.

6 minutes ago, chippy said:

Attracting new fans is crucial to the growth of a club, both here and worldwide. Being known as a dull, boring tram to watch will not help us in any way. Furthermore, grinding put results in today's era will not win you the league in England. Going forward, we've got to find way more flair and creativity than we have at the moment.

Honestly I disagree. 

Winning is what counts.

History doesn't say you won the trophy with style and panache. You just won. Like our CL victory.

Would take that everyday.

Edited by Muzchap