Chelsea 1-0 Man City

Jase

1 minute ago, Atomiswave said:

Sorry mate no cant do....you see the refs have totall immunity, they can do what they want and fully protected. A highway to corruption

True!l

All fans naturally moan when decisions go against their team, but this is  fucking blatant bias!

1 minute ago, chippy said:

True!l

All fans naturally moan when decisions go against their team, but this is  fucking blatant bias!

Of course it is.......this mantra that EPL refs are just bad cannot fly for years and years, now they have VAR and its worse. Manipulating results.

5 minutes ago, Blues11 said:

Werner absolutely has no confidence atm. Feel bad for the lad but he's looking pretty useless out there. 

How many times has he been offside? He's given the ball away on numerous occasions as well. We have to bring him off if we want to win this tie.

2 minutes ago, Azul said:

How many times has he been offside? He's given the ball away on numerous occasions as well. We have to bring him off if we want to win this tie.

It's his attitude that concerns me.

He just waves his arms around. Work harder! Get and stay the fuck onside.

This is a great chance to get to a Final. We have to leave nothing on the table.

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

we were clearly, by a mile the better side first half, but no goals for it worries me

I think I might have to "eat my hat" this season.

TT is growing on me. I never thought I would have said that... 

3 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

Good first half from us....until we try and score and goes a bit wrong

Been the case in most games for most of the season, no matter which combination of players we use.  Lots of very dull games, so we must be a very hard watch for the neutral fans.

17 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

Fernandinho should have been off already 

fuck Mike dean

Yes mate. It's just typical. Gets away with 2 clear yellows and then James gets booked for a nothing tackle.

Mount should have gone down. This is why Refs are dicks. They literally punish honesty 

Just now, chippy said:

Been the case in most games for most of the season, no matter which combination of players we use.  Lots of very dull games, so we must be a very hard watch for the neutral fans.

Who cares about neutrals. It's a results business. 

I watched us under Mourinho protect a 1-0 lead for 85 mins...

My favourite era was Hoddle and Vialli...