Chelsea 1-0 Man City

Jase

As I have said a number of times, if we defend and control play like this in a 3atb, you would have to be an absolute crack head to want to change to a back 4. 

For me, if you get a proper CF and think of Werner as a Pedro rather than a out and out CF, then we are pretty set, bar a bigger CM and a left footed CB. 

As for the game, not the best City side but the tactics were spot on. That is exactly how you're meant to deal with City. 

Great result.

Rudiger fantastic all game round. Jorginho and Chilwell as well. Undoubtedly Chilwell’s bedt game for us by a mile also. 

Hope Silva and Mount aren't too badly done in and can be available for the next game. Mount’s pass for Werner was also outstanding but I am not surprised to see very little appreciation for it as it is Mason Mount. 

Have to win v Leicester or Southampton. Have to. 

Also that game should give us huge belief for going up against Real I think. The tactical plan worked a treat and we have the pace to affect the game on the transition. 

Edited by OneMoSalah