• Jorginho (sub)
    • Ziyech (sub)

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Come now mate, the games are coming thick and fast, the dude been here for 3weeks or so, new team and league etc, surely we are not pissing all over him already.

It isn’t lack of movement. It isn’t that we are static. Our decision making in the final third is simply championship level atm. 

People said we shouldn't judge Lampard after 18 months at the club but the same people now want to judge Tuchel after only 1 month into the job. 🤣

43 minutes ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

Tuchel was yelling at CHO from the sidelines and he was not responding to his directions. If we have players that do not give it their all and brush off what the manager is telling them to do, we have bigger problems than if someone is getting their feelings hurt. Lampard would say things like some players were not showing personality on the pitch but not really direct it toward the player or players he was not happy with. I respect that Tuchel is very direct. 

24 minutes ago, King Kante said:

Yeah, to be fair to TT he has clearly stated why he did it and this is similar to what SFL and Sarri (although they were more indirect) have said about CHO. 

Personally, I wasn't happy with the sub at the time but if it was due to TT feeling that CHO wasn't doing as instructed or not doing what was instructed because he had an attitude for some reason then I 100% support the decision. Far too long have we had the players here rule the roost. 

Would have been interesting to see the reaction had Lampard done it instead of Tuchel...

I mean if 2-3 managers have said the same thing about his weaknesses then maybe its time to self reflect and improve, but not forgetting cho is still a young lad and has time to learn from this experience.

That was shit today, but we didn't lose. but I will say this again, if we have Tammy Abraham and Alonso on the same team next year we deserve everything we get.

Tammy is woeful and Alonso is exactly the same.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The right passes aren't played and our striker(s) get(s) criticized for disappearing...

This is our biggest problem. Ziyach and Havertz are only capable of these passes in our squad.

Look at James assist yesterday for Everton goal. Boom! One perfect pass in perfect time. Maddison is great at this as well.

• Jas changed the title to Southampton 1-1 Chelsea