The Tuchel Thread

Jase

1 hour ago, Atomiswave said:

My bad if this has been mentioned already but we have just conceded 4 fucking goals in our whole CL campaign, a record btw, damn how many records does TT have now with Chels? Proper WC manager, a manager we can trust to do the best no matter whom we meet, and he understood the Chels DNA from the get go.

We conceded more goals in one game against WBA than in the entire CL winning campaign. Funny now.

5 hours ago, R2D2 said:

Think he wanted to fund it himself until the visa cunts came in.

It was the fucking septics putting pressure on us to block his renewal. The yanks put him on a global list of major Putin allies to be banned and hounded as much as possible. The 'Murican press is obsessed with him as he is so famous for owning Chelsea and then all his (ironically) charity, art, and fighting anti-Semitism stuffs.

I got into huge online brawls in a huge Democratic yank political chatboard, as in the football section I mentioned I was a lifelong Chels girl. Holy fuck did the reactionary anti-Russian crew go full blast in me. A mixture of yanks and Brits and some Canucks with a smidge of other euros.

This one fucking bellend is a halfie yank/ woolly back scouser from the Wirral. Massive Pool cunt and even larger Russian hater (even before Trump and all that). He had a massive go at me, accused me of being a paid Russian online activist (I asked him where is my cheque, lol) and a TRAITOR. WTF! I was almost booted from the board, as an admin told me that cunt was going crazy for days PMing owners and all the admins to ban me, all over a fucking football team I love and  was born and grew up around a mile or so from. He was far from the only hostile one either, just the most aggressive. Fucking madness.

Edited by Vesper

30 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Hes definitely galvanised the defence - just shows what bit of psychology can do with great tactics

When was the last time you saw such harmony and love in the entire Chels squad, they are literally brothers, willing to die for TT on the pitch. Forget tactics and all that for a sec, he is a proper man manager.

27 minutes ago, Milan said:

We conceded more goals in one game against WBA than in the entire CL winning campaign. Funny now.

Yeah fucking bonkers man, another quality record for us

34 minutes ago, Milan said:

It was a game after FIFA games. 

They call it the FIFA bug, but it happens a lot that when players come back after a FIFA game, they tend to have a bad to mediocre game. 

Keep an eye out for the next campaign and you will see this with big clubs where they send a lot of players to NT.  

Thats why its important to take a break from some social media once in a while. I'm still enjoying the fina, and still trying to understand what just happened, then I what I find here is people discussing if we closed the gap to Liverpool. LOL

Anyway, I'm glad we have a guy like Tuchel as the manager. He accepted the challenge, never complained about lack of quality and instead of trying to prove a point and develop players, he used the best players available. This guy is a hero, and unlike Di Matteo, he knows exactly what is doing. If we had players who could score more often this team would be unbeatable. 

On 01/06/2021 at 14:35, Vesper said:

It was the fucking septics putting pressure on us to block his renewal. The yanks put him on a global list of major Putin allies to be banned and hounded as much as possible. The 'Murican press is obsessed with him as he is so famous for owning Chelsea and then all his (ironically) charity, art, and fighting anti-Semitism stuffs.

I got into huge online brawls in a huge Democratic yank political chatboard, as in the football section I mentioned I was a lifelong Chels girl. Holy fuck did the reactionary anti-Russian crew go full blast in me. A mixture of yanks and Brits and some Canucks with a smidge of other euros.

This one fucking bellend is a halfie yank/ woolly back scouser from the Wirral. Massive Pool cunt and even larger Russian hater (even before Trump and all that). He had a massive go at me, accused me of being a paid Russian online activist (I asked him where is my cheque, lol) and a TRAITOR. WTF! I was almost booted from the board, as an admin told me that cunt was going crazy for days PMing owners and all the admins to ban me, all over a fucking football team I love and  was born and grew up around a mile or so from. He was far from the only hostile one either, just the most aggressive. Fucking madness.

It is odd that American press is obsessed with him and the only time I have heard his name mentioned is as the owner of Chelsea, his involvement in the charity event with the New England Revolution? Im not sure what obsession there is?  I am not a fan of Trump at all, but Trump seemed to admire Putin. 

1 hour ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

It is odd that American press is obsessed with him and the only time I have heard his name mentioned is as the owner of Chelsea, his involvement in the charity event with the New England Revolution? Im not sure what obsession there is?  I am not a fan of Trump at all, but Trump seemed to admire Putin. 

Trump only admires dictators and thuggish strongmen, look at his history of ball-cupping and ass-licking of Kim Jong-un, Putin, Erdoğan, Duterte in the Philippines, Lukashenko,  Bolsonaro, Modi, Orban, the Saudi head hoppers, Netanyahu, etc.

Putin is hated in the US because Russia actively worked to flip the 2016 and 2020 elections for Trump, plus cause general chaos by getting the main power groups to go at it hard. Most all of Trump's inner circle were actively and treasonously directly involved with Kremlin or indirectly with its cut-outs. Some of Trump's own core were Russian agents and/or high-ranking security officers themselves, like Konstantin Kilimnik.

Tuchel with everyone's favorite lady - Marina Granovskaia 🤣

Whoever wrote that even threw a shade at PSG at the end - "Unlike the previous season with Paris Saint-Germain, Tuchel led the Blues to a historic victory to lift our second Champions League trophy."

Well deserved.

Even if we didn’t win the CL, he would of got a renewal though for the work he had done in a short space transforming a lacklustre team into something that was at least playing close to the capability of what it should based on the players there.

16 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Well deserved.

Even if we didn’t win the CL, he would of got a renewal though for the work he had done in a short space transforming a lacklustre team into something that was at least playing close to the capability of what it should based on the players there.

Maybe but not on his current contract. The CL win triggered those extra 2 years.

Honestly, I do not really care if new contract or extension but I guess TT would have been in a good position to renegotiate the terms this summer. So good  job from his agent/manager and Marina to think this far ahead and put the elongation clause in it way back in Winter.

Think we were a little premature here. 

Obviously I love and rate the man, but on a financial aspect I would've told Tuchel he has the summer with our backing in terms of transfers. We see progression next season, he will be given an extension that January 2022. 

1 hour ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Obviously I love and rate the man, but on a financial aspect I would've told Tuchel he has the summer with our backing in terms of transfers. We see progression next season, he will be given an extension that January 2022. 

It works both ways though, if he continues being a success to the degree he already has, and goes into the last 6 months of his deal we could leave ourselves far more open to losing him if a Madrid or Barca came in for him.

1 hour ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Nothing premature about it, the cl win triggered an automatic extension anyways. It even says so on the website.