The Tuchel Thread

Jase

3 minutes ago, Jas said:

Have we actually closed the gap on Liverpool? I mean the points gap is one thing but there is still no telling the difference or disparity in performance level over the course of the season between us and them because of the injury problems they had this season. 

With Lukaku we will increase the gap for sure, even if points will look closer. What a disgusting way to wake up to and read were linked to that joke.

9 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

Maybe Nagelsmann was a bad example.

But someone else, I don’t know who else it could be but someone who is maybe in the bracket of not a novice coach but someone who isnt exactly a household name. As you said before, guys in the mould of Pochettino, Marco Silva etc.

For instance maybe Sarri or someone going in to replace one of these guys Pep or Klopp as unlikely as it would be. Or maybe even the sort of press Villas-Boas got replacing everyone’s favourite Harry Redknapp, which after the media scrutiny he got after his spell here was never going to bode well.

Unfortunately whoever came in after Frank was going to get some sort of shit from the media. Be it right or wrong, its to be expected.

Stop trying to defend the English media! 🤣

Seriously fuck the English media!

11 hours ago, Jas said:

hopefully this motivates him to finally do the new stadium

4 things left on my bucket list for Chels

in order of their happening possibly (should be)

1. Win the Super Cup for Roman this August.

2. Finally win our first FIFA World Club Championship this December.

3. Have a Chels player win the Ballon d'Or whilst a Chels player (Kante has a great shot this year!)

4. Build this:

Elevation.  New Chelsea FC Stadium by Herzog & de Meuron. Image © Herzog & de Meuron.

Detail Façade. New Chelsea FC Stadium by Herzog & de Meuron. Image © Herzog & de Meuron.

JCR_SAH_030316Stamford9.jpg

vrHKzRZ.jpg

New Chelsea FC Stadium by Herzog & de Meuron. Image © Herzog & de Meuron.

JCR_SAH_030316Stamford1.jpg

Chelsea New Stadium - Images 3 - YouTube

JCR_SAH_030316Stamford5.jpg

def36a88d820435abf32fc0be1045604.jpg

Overview. New Chelsea FC Stadium by Herzog & de Meuron. Image © Herzog & de Meuron.

JCR_SAH_030316Stamford8.jpg

ca80e14adbc61d6b3a44fcebfbc9d07d.jpg

Outside vision. New Chelsea FC Stadium by Herzog & de Meuron. Image © Herzog & de Meuron.

JCR_SAH_030316Stamford2.jpg

JCR_SAH_030316Stamford4.jpg

cf5b273022987a6f79ff6af511c28c63.jpg

JCR_SAH_030316Stamford10.jpg

JCR_SAH_030316Stamford11.jpg

Herzog & de Meuron submits plans for Chelsea football stadium redesign

9068cd069f30fa906be2f03c5e0e31ec.jpg

View of Gates

Edited by Vesper

As impressive as that stadium is, we really missed a trick by not getting Battersea station, as I understand it, it wasn't our fault as the property game ultimately won, but still, would have been a sight to see.. And easier for me to get to.. 😏

10 hours ago, Vesper said:

hopefully this motivates him to finally do the new stadium

4 things left on my bucket list for Chels

in order of their happening possibly (should be)

1. Win the Super Cup for Roman this August.

2. Finally win our first FIFA World Club Championship this December.

3. Have a Chels player win the Ballon d'Or whilst a Chels player (Kante has a great shot this year!)

4. Build this:

Elevation.  New Chelsea FC Stadium by Herzog & de Meuron. Image © Herzog & de Meuron.

Detail Façade. New Chelsea FC Stadium by Herzog & de Meuron. Image © Herzog & de Meuron.

JCR_SAH_030316Stamford9.jpg

vrHKzRZ.jpg

JCR_SAH_030316Stamford1.jpg

Chelsea New Stadium - Images 3 - YouTube

JCR_SAH_030316Stamford5.jpg

def36a88d820435abf32fc0be1045604.jpg

Overview. New Chelsea FC Stadium by Herzog & de Meuron. Image © Herzog & de Meuron.

JCR_SAH_030316Stamford8.jpg

ca80e14adbc61d6b3a44fcebfbc9d07d.jpg

Outside vision. New Chelsea FC Stadium by Herzog & de Meuron. Image © Herzog & de Meuron.

JCR_SAH_030316Stamford2.jpg

JCR_SAH_030316Stamford4.jpg

cf5b273022987a6f79ff6af511c28c63.jpg

JCR_SAH_030316Stamford10.jpg

JCR_SAH_030316Stamford11.jpg

Herzog & de Meuron submits plans for Chelsea football stadium redesign

9068cd069f30fa906be2f03c5e0e31ec.jpg

View of Gates

I strongly doubt that the stadium plans will be resumed. In the end it is just a marginal source of income but would take an investment multiple times the clubs revenue. Match day revenue is not scalable, tv money is so I rather have the club invest more in its brand than in old world assets 

50 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

I strongly doubt that the stadium plans will be resumed. In the end it is just a marginal source of income but would take an investment multiple times the clubs revenue. Match day revenue is not scalable, tv money is so I rather have the club invest more in its brand than in old world assets 

Physical plant expenditures on a new stadium are off balance sheet for the club in terms of net profit/loss calculations. If Roman funds it, then there is nothing but upside long term. It is vital we build it, including it's pulling power psychologically during recruitment in the transfer market.

4 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Physical plant expenditures on a new stadium are off balance sheet for the club in terms of net profit/loss calculations. If Roman funds it, then there is nothing but upside long term. It is vital we build it, including it's pulling power psychologically during recruitment in the transfer market.

Think he wanted to fund it himself until the visa cunts came in.

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

It is vital we build it, including it's pulling power psychologically during recruitment in the transfer market.

Not to mention that stadium would be majestic as fuck.

My bad if this has been mentioned already but we have just conceded 4 fucking goals in our whole CL campaign, a record btw, damn how many records does TT have now with Chels? Proper WC manager, a manager we can trust to do the best no matter whom we meet, and he understood the Chels DNA from the get go.

1 hour ago, Atomiswave said:

My bad if this has been mentioned already but we have just conceded 4 fucking goals in our whole CL campaign, a record btw, damn how many records does TT have now with Chels? Proper WC manager, a manager we can trust to do the best no matter whom we meet, and he understood the Chels DNA from the get go.

Hes definitely galvanised the defence - just shows what bit of psychology can do with great tactics