The Tuchel Thread

Jase

WHat an absolute quality manager, we totally shut them down, we dominated them, they couldnt lay a glove on us, tactically and motivational sense we are rocking it hard man.

THis dude best stay here long-term.

E2o9SbDX0AAxaFf?format=jpg&name=900x900

What an embarrassing take by Micah Richards. He must feel like a silly cunt now that his comments backfired in the worst possible way. Not only did Chelsea win the biggest club trophy out there only a few months later with Mason Mount and Reece James both playing key roles, they also did it in the final against Micah's beloved club Manchester City. You couldn't make it up. 😂

1 hour ago, Jype said:

E2o9SbDX0AAxaFf?format=jpg&name=900x900

What an embarrassing take by Micah Richards. He must feel like a silly cunt now that his comments backfired in the worst possible way. Not only did Chelsea win the biggest club trophy out there only a few months later with Mason Mount and Reece James both playing key roles, they also did it in the final against Micah's beloved club Manchester City. You couldn't make it up. 😂

I never really liked him as a pundit. I can see everywhere how he is praised for his combo with Roy Keane, how his laughter is amazing blah blah blah. And he desperately wanted us out of the top 4 before the final match day.

In other words - who is laughing now?

On 18/04/2021 at 10:13, Milan said:

Do you remember back in 2008 and 2012 when Petr Cech sort of predicted our Champions League final chances based on his pick ups and feelings? That he did not like the Moscow setting, the colors, but he loved the Munich environment etc?

Well, well, well. I just heard him in an interview for a Czech TV and he really fancies this year's chances, and gave several similar findings and feelings just like in the past. He was focusing more on numbers but the result is the same 😁

It is official. We are winning this thing!

I called it, simple as. Or Petr Cech did, but still hahaha

Going to be an interesting summer on what he feels needs to be strengthened within the team. The more I think about it, the more I feel Sancho should be a priority. Particularly if CHO is willing to leave to Dortmund. We can create loads, but converting is questionable. You'd assume we'd improve on this matter, given the issue is collective. Adding Sancho who is a proven goal scorer can help, particularly if he is at the end of most chances. 

It is a massive gamble going into next season with no ST, but I think Sancho can help us tremendously. 

Havertz

Mount-----------Sancho 

Chilwell-------Tchouameni----Aouar------James

Rudiger----Christensen----Lacroix

Mendy

Werner

Pulisic--------Ziyech

LWB------Kovacic----Kante-----Dave

Guehi------Silva----Christensen

GK

You want us to be weaker next season? You just added 3 young French lads to starting 11 who proved nothing yet. I imagine they would struggle to get place on bench especially next season when we are back to 7 subs.

8 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

You want us to be weaker next season? You just added 3 young French lads to starting 11 who proved nothing yet. I imagine they would struggle to get place on bench especially next season when we are back to 7 subs.

Tchouameni is a fair point but Aouar? He's already proven his quality. There will be an all out brawl for his signature. 

9 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Tchouameni is a fair point but Aouar? He's already proven his quality. There will be an all out brawl for his signature. 

Aouar is more like Mount tbh. Number 8, cant see him in double pivot.

There is a reason why Rabiot, Sissoko, Lemar and Tolisso are in French NT and he is not. Btw they all are nothing special, actually some of them very average.

Plus what is his price tag? Just 30m. He will end up in Arsenal or something like that. I rated him much more 2 years ago.

19 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

we have no players on the main team nor out on loan that are like Aurélien Tchouaméni or Houssem Aouar

the price will never be lower for either until they start yo age out, which is not for ages as they are both young (but NOT youth, so perfect time to buy)

I live and breathe the transfer market, and these would be two superb buys for the price it will take

I really want Camavinga, BUT it is madness to drop 100m euros, if Rennes doesn't come down on price

14 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

1 minute ago, NikkiCFC said:

Aouar is more like Mount tbh. Number 8, cant see him in double pivot.

There is a reason why Rabiot, Sissoko, Lemar and Tolisso are in French NT and he is not. Btw they all are nothing special, actually some of them very average.

Plus what is his price tag? Just 30m. He will end up in Arsenal or something like that. I rated him much more 2 years ago.

Have we even been linked with Aouar?

Also can't see Tuchel getting rid of Jorginho when he wanted him at PSG and seems to rate him a lot. 

Here's a million dollar question.

If he wins a PL title with us becoming the first Chelsea manager to do both then does Jose get knocked down to number two?

Edited by Tomo

3 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Here's a million dollar question.

If he wins a PL title with us becoming  the first Chelsea manager to do both then does Jose get knocked down to number two?

As that old man once said:

"When they have somebody who wins four Premier Leagues for them, I'll be No 2. For this moment, 'Judas' is No 1"

🤪

1 hour ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Going to be an interesting summer on what he feels needs to be strengthened within the team. The more I think about it, the more I feel Sancho should be a priority. Particularly if CHO is willing to leave to Dortmund. We can create loads, but converting is questionable. You'd assume we'd improve on this matter, given the issue is collective. Adding Sancho who is a proven goal scorer can help, particularly if he is at the end of most chances. 

It is a massive gamble going into next season with no ST, but I think Sancho can help us tremendously. 

Havertz

Mount-----------Sancho 

Chilwell-------Tchouameni----Aouar------James

Rudiger----Christensen----Lacroix

Mendy

Werner

Pulisic--------Ziyech

LWB------Kovacic----Kante-----Dave

Guehi------Silva----Christensen

GK

With Jorginho unlikely to leave doubt we can get Aouar, as for Lacroix dunno hope it's Marquinhos but hard to get.

Sancho and Tchouameni are absolute must get though.

Edited by R2D2

26 minutes ago, Jas said:

As that old man once said:

"When they have somebody who wins four Premier Leagues for them, I'll be No 2. For this moment, 'Judas' is No 1"

🤪

Yes but I guess it will boil down to just how much strength you put on UCL.