• Kovacic
    • Gilmour
    • Havertz
    • Anjorin
    • Abraham
    • Giroud (sub)
    • Werner (sub)
    • Kante (sub)

Wouldn't play any of them if we can get away with it.

Especially any of our attack. Rest them all. Even havertz as he is a backup option for the wing.

Pulisic giroud Werner

Is a great front 3 but if pulli or Werner go down we have issues. Tbh I'd consider playing reece james at right wing if pulisic was to get injured. I reckon reece could play anywhere

15 hours ago, Vesper said:

both Barca and Juve have qualified

but (I SO SO SO SO HOPE THIS HAPPENS)

if Manure loses

they are 99.9% likely to crash out (PSG will win versus the shit Turkish side)

OK then it'll be the Leipzig v Man Ure.

Gotta watch a match with something on it:ph34r:

My biggest motivation for watching is to see how the kids play today. I think the two match ups that have more on the line are ManU vs RBL. Also it will be interesting to see Ronaldo vs Messi, neither team wants to finish 2nd in the group.

Got nervous after reading the news that Kepa will start, but then calmed down after remembering it's a dead rubber game. :D Still would be nice to win tho, a bit more pleasing to go through on points than on GD (if Sevilla win and we lose). It would also be great to see youngsters and benchies play some good stuff and get the W... keeps the winning atmosphere going. :P 

Kepa... I just hope he doesn't fuck up in any way. He needs every bit of confidence he can get, 'cause we might have to rely on him if Mendy is ever out... And as we can see and have had countless examples before - a goalkeeper can make or break a season. I'm afraid a disaster performance here would irreversibly destroy him. So Kepa, no howlers please. :) 

Will be happy to see Kepa tonight. Hopefully he will understand it's a rare chance to go out of shadow and it will be a positive motivation instead of catastrohpic stress. Don't care for clean sheet, just have a solid performance between the sticks.

Plus hope to see as many rotations as possible. Most of players needs some rest and picking up pointless muscle injuries of key players in match for the Cup of Nothing is most Chelsea thing ever, but pls don't this time. Seriously, we can do without Werner and Mount.