Vesper
Followers 2

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

🍋 NIKE AIR MAX 1 LEMONADE 🍋 OVERKILL     We teamed up with Gramps and @jaadiee to celebrate the premium upgrade of the Nike Air Max 1 Lemonade from the Powerwall drops in 2006

Nike Women's Blazer Mid '77 Reference: CZ0462-200 Medium Olive / Fossil - Team Gold - Lemon Venom   https://footdistrict.com/en/nike-women-s-blazer-mid-77-cz0462-200.html

those Blazers are on sale for only 44 euros, a steal

Posted Images

6 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

it's a really nice house (obviously) but a wee bit too old womanly for me (and she is only 25, lol)

I really think a tonne of that house is her mum

at least she sounded somewhat intelligent as well ('structurally renovated' used correctly)

I do love that long passageway and the painting room

do not, however, like the glam room, gag

and kudos for purging her closet regularly (I need to stop slacking on that, lol)

finally, hats off for her not going all ghetto ghetto bling bling Cribs shite (even if her style is different from mine, I would so takes hers all day long over that crap)

good video

• Like 1

END. X NEW BALANCE 'RAINBOW EUCALYPTUS' - MADE IN ENGLAND

https://launches.endclothing.com/

THE RAINBOW EUCALYPTUS’ NAMESAKE IS INDIGENOUS TO THE PHILIPPINES AND INDONESIA, AND IT’S CHARACTERISED BY ITS UNIQUE VIBRANT BARK

END. and New Balance’s most recent collaborations have all had avian influences, but for their latest 1500, they look to the rainforests of Southeast Asia for inspiration. The Rainbow Eucalyptus’ namesake is indigenous to the Philippines and Indonesia, and it’s characterised by its unique vibrant bark. Mimicking that, the pigskin suede upper features contrasting rainbow hues that continue onto the sockliner, creating a pattern reminiscent of the tree’s colourful trunk. ENCAP® technology remains underfoot — in keeping with the model’s athletic heritage — and it’s packaged in a bespoke, eucalyptus-scented box for an extra hit of jungle tranquillity.

M1500EUC_launches_hero_landscape_1.jpgMJ03601-MLT_launches_hero_landscape_5.jpgMT11598-MNR_launches_hero_landscape_5.jpgEND. x New Balance Rainbow Eucalyptus Terry Sock (Multi)Product NameProduct ColorM1500EUC_launches_hero_landscape_2.jpgMJ03601-MLT_launches_hero_landscape_6.jpgM1500EUC_launches_hero_landscape_3.jpgMJ03601-MLT_launches_hero_landscape_2.jpgM1500EUC_launches_hero_landscape_4.jpgMJ03601-MLT_launches_hero_landscape_3.jpgM1500EUC_launches_hero_landscape_5.jpgProduct NameProduct ColorMT11598-MNR_launches_hero_landscape_3.jpgMS03595-DSR_launches_thumbnail.jpgM1500EUC_launches_hero_landscape_6.jpg

• Like 1

LOUIE

Glam gumbo

Louie, in the multi-floor venue that used to be Joël Robuchon, has all the trippings of a hit – hard to book tables, secret bar, decadent but comfortable decor, a lot of ex-Chiltern staff – but they also serve caviar, oysters, grilled lobster with Creole butter, and grits and gumbo for brunch, which is a nice change.

Louie

Louie-Top-5.jpg

OFFICINA 000

Breakfast pasta

Yes, that’s right. Pasta is not just for lunch/dinner, as proven by Officina’s menu of Bergese carbonara (pasta filled with runny egg yolk, bacon, and onion) and breakfast bruschetta (cured salmon topped with stracciatella and pink peppercorn and chilli fried eggs with padron pepper). There’s also ravioli for dessert – a sweet, fried version and a cacao with ricotta one served with poached pear and cinnamon.

Officina 000

officinajpg.jpg

FLOR

Borough

It comes as no surprise that Flor, which is run by the co-founders of Michelin-starred Lyle’s, has an innovative brunch menu. Highlights include a smoked eel and sourdough waffle with black figs; mozzarella in carrozza with fried egg and bottarga; baghrir pancake, apple butter with anthotyros; sausage and collard phyllo pies; and turmeric rice, smoked trout and a soft egg. And if you didn’t have to look up any of those ingredients, you’re doing better than we are.

Flor

FLOR.jpg

BOB BOB RICARD

Short and sweet

To get this one, you’ve got to be quick. On Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays, Bob Bob Ricard in Soho has a waffle and bellini hour (11am-midday), where they have sweet and savoury waffles with either a glass of Champagne or a strawberry/peach bellini. This isn’t a discounted hour (dishes are priced separately), but it is a happy one.

Bob Bob Ricard

bob-bob.jpg

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Vesper said:

it's a really nice house (obviously) but a wee bit too old womanly for me (and she is only 25, lol)

I really think a tonne of that house is her mum

at least she sounded somewhat intelligent as well ('structurally renovated' used correctly)

I do love that long passageway and the painting room

do not, however, like the glam room, gag

and kudos for purging her closet regularly (I need to stop slacking on that, lol)

finally, hats off for her not going all ghetto ghetto bling bling Cribs shite (even if her style is different from mine, I would so takes hers all day long over that crap)

good video

She is the only likeable person from Jenner/Kardashian family for me. And cutest :wub:

Nicole from Pussycat Dolls and Dakota Johnson also have interesting houses.

• Like 1

PAPER PLANES

Established in 2008, Paper Planes is designed by the Head of Lifestyle at Roc Nation, Emory Jones. The streetwear brand combines street fashion, music and design into one and is known for providing their signature headwear and t-shirts.  The brand is easily recognized by their signature black and white paper plane logo made out of a black and white American flag. Their signature logo represents imagination and the thought of mentally getting somewhere before physically getting there.  In 2018, Jay-Z filed for trademark for Paper Planes and has since been turned into a full fledged stand alone brand.

Paper PlanesPAPER PLANESPAPER PLANESPaper Planes Flag Hoodie - MushroomPaper Planes Essential 3 Pack Tees - WhitePaper Planes The Crown Blackout - Black/Black

CHINATOWN MARKET x GRATEFUL DEAD HOME GOODS

https://thechinatownmarket.com/

d2b8a4c6-d668-4fcf-b93c-67879af7e2a0.jpg

The Fiberglass Shell Chair is easily one of the most important and recognizable designs of the twentieth century. They were originally designed in 1948, as an entry in The Museum of Modern Art’s International Design Competition. At the time, no one could possibly have anticipated the massive success and longevity of this iconic design. We collaborated with Modernica to make a new Grateful Dead themed version of their Case Study Furniture® Side Shell Eiffel which pays homage to the classic design. Limited quantities of the chair along with two other home goods are now available via the web store!

1a393b84-5bf8-4ac0-8c7c-bf56e1abb4d8.jpg410c95b7-77ed-417a-988d-73a7af18ef5e.jpg5b1a38c3-006d-456c-8cfa-517c5cfc366c.jpgCream-Grateful-Dead-PMA-Blanket-2_900x900.jpg?v=1608164646Cream-Grateful-Dead-PMA-Blanket-3_900x900.jpg?v=1608164646dc855988-cebe-46ab-b5b1-5d0f32deddec.jpgGD_PLANTER_4_CaptureOneCatalog0107_900x900.jpg?v=1608166137GD_PLANTER_0_CaptureOneCatalog0117_900x900.jpg?v=1608166137
I'M READY TO TAKE MY HOME TO THE NEXT LEVEL!

adidas ZX 10000 Made in Germany AZX: M - Meissen

https://sneakernews.com/2020/12/11/meissen-adidas-zx-10000c-fz4888-release-date/

https://footdistrict.com/en/adidas-zx-10000-made-in-germany-azx-m-meissen-fz4888.html

AZX adidasAZX adidasAZX adidasfeature image

In continuing the A-ZX series by adidas Originals, two pillars of German manufacturing come together to intertwine their individual methods into one item – the Meissen x adidas ZX 10,000C. Globally revered for their high-quality porcelain products, Meissen brings its focus on craftsmanship into the world of footwear, applying an elegant floral pattern onto the upper of this white leather ZX 10,000 C. Above the leather is a translucent cradle and three-stripes, lightly cloaking the visual flora. All pairs of this limited edition collaboration will be made at adidas’ Scheinfeld factory – the first time the ZX 10,000 C is made at that location.

In celebration of this partnership, a 1-of-1 ZX 8000 made in porcelain and premium leather with hand-painted florals will be auctioned at Sotheby’s in New York City. If you’re interested in the wider, non-porcelain version, the official release date is set for December 18th for $160.

meissen-adidas-zx10000c-FZ4888-release-date-2.jpg?w=1140Meissen adidas ZX 10000 C FZ4888 Release Datemeissen-adidas-zx10000c-FZ4888-release-date-3.jpg?w=1140meissen-adidas-zx10000c-FZ4888-release-date-5.jpg?w=1140

Glashütte Original | Tourbillon Boutique

SeaQ Panorama Date

https://www.glashuette-original.com/collection/spezialist/seaq-panorama-date/1-36-13-03-90-33

REFERENCE NUMBER 1-36-13-03-90-33
CALIBRE MOVEMENT Automatic movement 36-13
FUNCTIONS Second second stop Panorama Date Hour and minute
CASE Red gold, rotating red gold bezel with ceramic inlay, centrally screwed sapphire glass case back, waterproof up to 30 bar, tested to meet DIN 8306 and ISO 6425 standards for diver’s watches
DIMENSIONS Diameter: 43.20 mm, height: 15.65 mm
DIAL Galvanic black with sunray finish, appliques with Super-LumiNova, hands laid out with Super-LumiNova
STRAP Rubber strap and fold fastener

Introducing: Glashütte Original SeaQ Panorama Date Gold Models - Oracle Time02_Close_Up_Redgold.jpg?itok=cfZm_hfZCalibre-36_0_0.jpg?itok=9usW-W5t2020-SeaQ-Panorama-Date-watches_img3.jpgGlashutte-Original-SeaQ-Panorama-Date-Red-Gold-1.jpgGlashutte-Original-SeaQ-Panorama-Date-BiColor-6.jpgGlashutte-Original-SeaQ-Panorama-Date-Red-Gold-2.jpgGlashutte-Original-SeaQ-Panorama-Date-BiColor-and-Red-Gold-1.jpg

5 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

Pancho And Lefty - Online Store

https://www.panchoandlefty.se/pages/about-us

The reason I started Pancho and Lefty was that I wanted the world to discover the truly amazing stuff that´s out there. The real craft. True design. That apparel can be art.

I´m always on the hunt for something special, but sometimes the most interesting brands are well kept secrets for everybody but their inner circle of hardcore fans. That, in combination with my picky nature, usually makes it quite hard for me to find things for the shop. But I´m a stubborn, persistent old shite.
Back when I started this business I wanted to represent the wonderful Japanese brand Kapital, but they didn´t have a lot of retailers outside of Japan – and were quite happy with keeping it that way. But I went there, three years in a row, begging them to reconsider. Eventually they caved in and allowed me to be a retailer. To my great joy, Pancho and Lefty became a success. Small scale, but still.
Throughout the years I´ve also received great support from my friends at the Swedish denim brand, Indigofera Jeans. Best partners one could wish for.
Japan´s got a special place in my heart and I go there a couple of times a year to hang out with my partners and friends. The environment, their crafting traditions and uncompromising approach to the fashion business is deeply inspiring.
Pancho and Lefty is about offering things I truly love, from companies I sincerely respect. You may not like everything, but if I were to have an embroidery with a proverb on my wall, it would read:
One can´t please everyone without being bland and boring.
Yours truly,
Mikko

show_900x.jpeg?v=1601369478bollardvisvim_47939a3c-9b46-42d4-a52f-55638f4623cb_900x.jpg?v=1603968699iragonewest_900x.jpg?v=1596026162cactus-kapital-new_900x.jpg?v=1606144659VisvimChamdoParka_900x.jpg?v=1602242983keel_c842f082-df41-4b27-a4d8-bb1fdeda6dd9_900x.jpg?v=1603456127harrison-popeye_900x.jpg?v=1606301604dyemary_900x.jpg?v=1603558282KapitalFleecyKnitBivouacBigSweater_VirginMary_AshburyDyedBack_900x.jpg?v=1603465536brigadierinsta_900x.jpg?v=1603807534beige-tote-visvim-second_900x.jpg?v=1605709543harriervest_900x.jpg?v=1603969700beaugan_900x.jpg?v=1606301175