• Rudiger (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

On the other hand, it's very heartwarming that wholeChelsea discussion board is pissed off that we got a pen, lol. Unimaginable with some other teams.

I love mendy

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

I am glad that we are up two goals. I think the way we attack a set defence really needs to improve. I don't remember seeing a whole lot of runs being made. A lot of standing around.

Spot on. We are too static and it's not only Jorginho's fault but he is part of the problem. Our long balls doesn't seem coordinated enough with the runs  behind their backline. We should create a lot more havoc but instead we are casually just passing the ball around. 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Hutcho said:

Chill. We won't be playing it long term. We are home vs rennes and he's gone jorgi who has to play holding its not the end of the world.

Kante did very well there under Sarri despite it not being his best position.

Kante was horrible under Sarri, I don't know why you think he was good there. Fact of the matter is that Kante has had his best performance against Burnley and where did he play? You guessed it as a DM!

By the way I this is not temporary. As soon as Havertz or Mount are out,  Jorginho will start because he is higher than Kovacic in the pecking order. The only thing we can do is hope and pray that Chelsea get a DM in january so that we never have to see Jorginho again.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Jason said:

Doesn't matter what the rule is, it's just ridiculous. How can you be prepared and cautious when the ball is literally deflecting from your leg and then hitting your arm? Sometimes it's not possible to put your arms next to your body, it's just not natural. And no to mention the ball was going up, not towards their goal...The rule is just stupid. 

• Like 1
Just now, 0007 said:

Doesn't matter what the rule is, it's just ridiculous. How can you be prepared and cautios when the ball is literally deflecting from your leg and then hitting your arm? Sometimes it's not possible to put your arms next to your body, it's just not natural. And no to mention the ball was going up, not towards their goal...The rule is just stupid. 

The law is an ass

• Like 1