• Ziyech
    • Abraham
    • Giroud (sub)
    • Kovacic (sub)
    • Emerson (sub)
    • Rudiger (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)

7 minutes ago, SadistChicken said:

Terrible decision, would have absolutely hated if that happens to us.

Sent from my Poco F1 using Tapatalk

I can't imagine how much we would be fuming and rightly so. Ridiculous penalty and even worse second yellow card. I can't even celebrate knowing how bad Rennes fans must feel. 

I don't want to be sounding negative everytime but this half truly showed us how Jorginho destroys our midfield. He's slow, can't defend and never passes forward but passes sideways which hinders our attack massively.

Furthermore playing Jorginho at DM means that we have another liability which is Kante at CM. Which means that we have TWO midfielders that are ineffective in our midfield, I really want to know what Lampard sees in him.

I don't want to be sounding negative everytime but this half truly showed us how Jorginho destroys our midfield. He's slow, can't defend and never passes forward but passes sideways which hinders our attack massively.
Furthermore playing Jorginho at DM means that we have another liability which is Kante at CM. Which means that we have TWO midfielders that are ineffective in our midfield, I really want to know what Lampard sees in him.
Chill. We won't be playing it long term. We are home vs rennes and he's gone jorgi who has to play holding its not the end of the world.

Kante did very well there under Sarri despite it not being his best position.