• Jorginho
    • Kante
    • Havertz
    • Pulisic
    • Werner
    • Abraham (sub)
    • Mount (sub)
    • Ziyech (sub)

Theres nothing to push forward on. This match we played 5 defenders and 2 dms. Unless you think we should play the same formation going forward?

The midweek game was a better bar to judge.
We also, somehow, were quite comfortably more attacking in the midweek game (though we were pretty toothless then as well).

These 523 games tell us nothing about improvement, because its relegated to the shelf until frank loses his nerve against a big team.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

They're not DMs though are they.

We were defensively solid. That is something all great teams need to be. Hard to beat. Another day we win the game. I'd rather us be hard to beat than conceding all over the place.

Of course we can build on that and of course we aren't gonna play that formation every game.

Everyone pretending lampard went out for a 0 0. He wanted us to be solid and for our quality upfront to get the breakthrough but it didn't happen.

Not a bad point at all especially with the prem wide open this year.

15 minutes ago, Henrique said:

What's your definition of "plenty of opportunity"?

He has played in the last few games since being declared fit? 

As in every chance he has had to participate- he has been.

If he played from the start people would also complain...

Just now, ZAPHOD2319 said:

If we stay near the top of the table and get a few more defenders in January, these team could become something special. Our schedule until the January window opens is really encouraging.

I believe it when I see it, its christmas soon and we love to hand out presents to strugglers