• Jorginho
    • Kante
    • Havertz
    • Pulisic
    • Werner
    • Abraham (sub)
    • Mount (sub)
    • Ziyech (sub)

Fucking Bollox I can't believe he's playing tammy over giroud and how the fuck has mount come on over ziyech?

Hes shit in attack. If he's him as a third cm to settle for the 0-0 im even more livid.

Fuck this

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, The Skipper said:

Who's responsible for how our players setup, who's responsible for coaching players into form?

It's not about different managers. You are essentially saying we can't criticise Lampard at all? If that's your stance there's no point in having a discussion.

Yeah put words into my mouth?

If the players are playing shit - then what can the manager do apart from change them?

Is Lampard perfect no? Does he deserve all of the criticism on here? No also 

Just now, Muzchap said:

Yeah put words into my mouth?

If the players are playing shit - then what can the manager do apart from change them?

Is Lampard perfect no? Does he deserve all of the criticism on here? No also 

Sorry, I genuinely believe if you spent £200m+ on players you automatically bring pressure on yourself as a manager. Yes, he's going to be criticised a lot more because of this. It's not like last season at all. 

If the players are playing shit - why are they playing shit? Is the manager setting them up to succeed? Did the manager not sign these players? Can we not ask this question at least?