• Mount (sub)
    • Ziyech (sub)

• Replies 693
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well thanks for the depressing conversation guys and gals. I'm happy with the result - we have stopped leaking stupid goals and the team looks more organised. Lots of new players all needing

I genuinely think Frank should be given the season at the very least. He's owed that after bringing many fantastic players to the club.  You'd hope that playing with 5 defenders and a better goal

I know Spurs had luck in their favour with United going down to 10 men but even before Martial was sent off, Spurs were 2-1 up and were quite dominant. They controlled the midfield and was able to dea

Posted Images

They replayed the VAR check on Rashford a half dozen times and I'm still not sure what they were looking at.  But Dave gets mauled in the other box and they don't even wanna take a quick peak?  Ok then

giphy.gif

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, Muzchap said:

Exactly those screaming sack Lampard he cannot coach a defence are now having a meltdown because we are not going gung-ho.

Do you think genuinely Lampard has set up the team well? I'm not Lampard out like that but we can criticise him. 

Why did we go to spend £200m on attacking talent to play this conservatively and defensively against a team that isn't even that good going forward? Especially with Greenwood, Pogba and Martial out as well? 

This isn't coaching a defence to play in an attacking philosophy, this is completely changing the very nature of the team. What's the point in signing Havertz for so much if we're just going to shove him on the right, barely get the ball to him? It's like he actually doesn't have a real plan. 

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, The Skipper said:

Do you think genuinely Lampard has set up the team well? I'm not Lampard out like that but we can criticise him. 

Why did we go to spend £200m on attacking talent to play this conservatively and defensively against a team that isn't even that good going forward? Especially with Greenwood, Pogba and Martial out as well? 

This isn't coaching a defence to play in an attacking philosophy, this is completely changing the very nature of the team. What's the point in signing Havertz for so much if we're just going to shove him on the right, barely get the ball to him? It's like he actually doesn't have a real plan. 

Because playing freestyle attacking football fucked us and he doesn't want to get sacked by Xmas. 

It's going to take time to sort this team- we all knew this.

• Like 1
Just now, Muzchap said:

Because playing freestyle attacking football fucked us and he doesn't want to get sacked by Xmas. 

It's going to take time to sort this team- we all knew this.

So basically what you're saying is that he doesn't know how to coach a real attacking team? 

It's going to take some time, but he's been a season and a bit in now and there's still no blueprint as to how we're going to play whatever? Do you see this suddenly changing or don't you think it'll be more of the same?

• Like 1