• Kante
    • Havertz
    • Pulisic
    • Werner
    • Abraham (sub)
    • Mount (sub)
    • Ziyech (sub)

1 minute ago, Magic Lamps said:

We were clearly the better team and should have gotten the most obvious pen ever. If this shit is allowed then we can as well play rugby or wrestling

Yes mate! but that aside we ain't had a decent shot at goal.

2 minutes ago, Henrique said:

I miss my man Abraham passion. Werner is too soft and is always playing like he doesnt care.

Thats more on Lampard's tactics, his not playing to Werner and Kai's strengths. Why the fuck are we hoofing the ball when we have Werner who is not a target man up front. 

6 minutes ago, Patrick Bamford said:

Mendy is so good. So much better than Kepa. I love this guy. 

Well, I wouldn't say so good yet. But after having a T-rex armed, funsized gk in goal for the past two seasons it does make me feel a lot better. Only concern I have so far is composure and distribution. 

As for this game, we really need Kova on as we have no one linking the midfield to the attack. CM is now our biggest problem imo. 

As for the game the Walking Forehead seems to be able to do what he wants to us. Kick us in the balls, choke slam our players in the penalty area. Just waiting for a Tombstone as a finisher now.