Kai Havertz

Blues11

So nothing has changed, really. We get these same useless "Kai is pushing to join Chelsea & the clubs need to find an agreement" updates every other day.
Give us something new, damnit! 
If he pushes any harder he's gonna give birth . . .

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

47 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Amazing. 

Pulisic/Werner/Ziyech/Havertz will give us one of the most threatening attacks in the world.

This has potential to become one of the best attacks in the history of football.

I expect Havertz and Pulisic to fight for Ballon d Or, Werner to be top5 in Golden Boot race for years and Ziyech is still there and I hope he can have Bruno effect on us.

And I still have hope CHO can go on Sancho level.

1 minute ago, NikkiCFC said:

This has potential to become one of the best attacks in the history of football.

I expect Havertz and Pulisic to fight for Ballon d Or, Werner to be top5 in Golden Boot race for years and Ziyech is still there and I hope he can have Bruno effect on us.

And I still have hope CHO can go on Sancho level.

Nah lets not get ahead of ourselves. Kai is the only one with true elite potential. Timo has below average talent for a pro footballer but with his pace and determination we might get a few good years out of him. Ziyech is currenlty in his prime, I dont think he will improve much but he will surely get like 70% of the output he had in Eredivisie.Pulisic is one of the greatest talents in Europe but injuries will at least inhibit his progress. It will be a very good offense but i think not even close to one of the best.

Just now, Magic Lamps said:

Nah lets not get ahead of ourselves. Kai is the only one with true elite potential. Timo has below average talent for a pro footballer but with his pace and determination we might get a few good years out of him. Ziyech is currenlty in his prime, I dont think he will improve much but he will surely get like 70% of the output he had in Eredivisie.Pulisic is one of the greatest talents in Europe but injuries will at least inhibit his progress. It will be a very good offense but i think not even close to one of the best.

Way to put a downer on one of the best transfer windows in the history of the club lol.

Just now, DDA said:

Way to put a downer on one of the best transfer windows in the history of the club lol.

We should not get too over-excited here. It has been a great window and i think they will all do fine bc they are quality, clever players but when I see Werner compared to Agüero or Pulisic to Hazard, we are placing way too much expectation on them and are bound to be disappointed.

12 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

7 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

We should not get too over-excited here. It has been a great window and i think they will all do fine bc they are quality, clever players but when I see Werner compared to Agüero or Pulisic to Hazard, we are placing way too much expectation on them and are bound to be disappointed.

xk.gif

9 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

I actually think pulisic will turn out to be better than hazard 

I just think it'll be nice to no longer be jealous watching other teams having 3-4 attacking players of the highest quality who can produce magic consistently while we only have 1. No more give it to Hazard/Pulisic and pray for a miracle. We will have 4+ genuinely top class attacking players in our XI at any given time.

1 hour ago, BluesMadLad said:

I actually think pulisic will turn out to be better than hazard 

He has to get past the injuries that regularly disrupt his season (not just here but in Dortmund too). If this carries on for the next 12 - 24 months, he'll be less Hazard and more Robben by which time the club would have a very important decision to make regarding his future because how much can you realistically rely on a player who struggles to stay fit for large portions of the season.

If he can get over the injuries, there's incredible potential there. I think he's a very different player to Hazard in a number of ways but one area is he is much more direct which could help him rack up raw goal and assist numbers.

3 minutes ago, Superblue_1986 said:

He has to get past the injuries that regularly disrupt his season (not just here but in Dortmund too). If this carries on for the next 12 - 24 months, he'll be less Hazard and more Robben by which time the club would have a very important decision to make regarding his future because how much can you realistically rely on a player who struggles to stay fit for large portions of the season.

Robben got injured a lot and yet, Bayern still stuck with him till the end. 

5 minutes ago, Superblue_1986 said:

If he can get over the injuries, there's incredible potential there. I think he's a very different player to Hazard in a number of ways but one area is he is much more direct which could help him rack up raw goal and assist numbers.

Hes still young his body has barely stopped growing, we are gunna have the privilege of watching this boy become a man, if any league can toughen him up it's this one.

1 minute ago, Jason said:

Robben got injured a lot and yet, Bayern still stuck with him till the end. 

With all due respect to the Bundesliga, Bayern could afford to stick with Robben because their squad was so much stronger than pretty much everybody else in the league bar a couple of years for Dortmund.

Given the strength and competitiveness in England, it'll be much more difficult for us to place reliance on a player that struggles with injuries. 

As I said, he has huge potential and could become one of the very best around, but if he continues to be plagued by injuries it could have significant consequences for both him and us.