Kai Havertz

Blues11

12 hours ago, Jype said:

Only problem is finding a buyer for Jorginho at a decent enough value. From what I understand Juventus can't afford him this summer and they already got Arthur Melo so doubt they're even interested anymore, unless they can scam someone into buying Rabiot. 

But is not selling off pjanic more evidence that they would push for a proper regista and someone like jorginho. Arthur is more of an 8 of what I saw of him in barca. 

A look at the Juve squad shows they don't have a single regista which is pivotal to sarriball. Bentancur, Ramsey, rabiot, matuidi, Khedira are hardly known for their passing. Except for arthur. I feel Juve will offload Khedira and try for jorginho

24 minutes ago, Puliiszola said:

But is not selling off pjanic more evidence that they would push for a proper regista and someone like jorginho. Arthur is more of an 8 of what I saw of him in barca. 

A look at the Juve squad shows they don't have a single regista which is pivotal to sarriball. Bentancur, Ramsey, rabiot, matuidi, Khedira are hardly known for their passing. Except for arthur. I feel Juve will offload Khedira and try for jorginho

Which brings us back to my initial point that they can't afford him. Flogging off a 33yo Khedira would free up their wage bill a little but it won't magically give them funds to buy Jorginho.

If Marina is okey with deferring the full payment till a later date (as with Morata), a loan with guarantees they will eventually buy him might be possible but if the idea is to raise money for Havertz then a loan deal kind of defeats the purpose. 

#Chelsea want Kai #Havertz and are in talks with his agent. #Blues are ready to offer 5-year contract (€8M/year) and in the next days will open talks with #BayerLeverkusen. At the moment Marina Granovskaia lead the race for the german player. #transfers #CFC

1 hour ago, Jype said:

Which brings us back to my initial point that they can't afford him. Flogging off a 33yo Khedira would free up their wage bill a little but it won't magically give them funds to buy Jorginho.

If Marina is okey with deferring the full payment till a later date (as with Morata), a loan with guarantees they will eventually buy him might be possible but if the idea is to raise money for Havertz then a loan deal kind of defeats the purpose. 

Have been hearing about rabiot being sold too. Those 2 for jorginho might do it for Juve.

I know it seems difficult, but this is the same manager that was so hell bent of getting "his" players into the team, that we had to get a 31 year old past his prime Higuain instead of an actual decent striker. 

So my hopes are high. Maybe Juve go deep in CL and that gets them the funds.

9 minutes ago, Puliiszola said:

Have been hearing about rabiot being sold too. Those 2 for jorginho might do it for Juve.

I know it seems difficult, but this is the same manager that was so hell bent of getting "his" players into the team, that we had to get a 31 year old past his prime Higuain instead of an actual decent striker. 

So my hopes are high. Maybe Juve go deep in CL and that gets them the funds.

The thing is, who is gonna buy Rabiot? Can other clubs afford him?

As for Jorginho, let's see if the Juventus rumors will pop up again because they have gone quiet recently. 

23 minutes ago, Strike said:

Tier 4 journalists saying Chelsea to make a bid for Kai

Yeah, there are a lot of very gullible people I'm seeing on Twitter being strung along by these random "ITK's" who have a couple thousand followers. The actual trusted sources haven't said anything other than Chelsea are interested.

If you search Havertz on Twitter almost everyone is acting as though it's a formality. 

27 minutes ago, Rapkun said:

He's a luxury considering our current defensive problems. Keep the money and spend it elsewhere. LB, CB and GK, MF if we can get rid of Kepa and Jorginho somehow.

Our defensive frailty may not rear it's ugly head as often if our attack is dramatically better and more clinical. Someone like Havertz (and Werner and Ziyech) will help us convert our dominance against small teams into goals. As we have seen for the past couple of seasons with Liverpool and City you blow teams away, make them surrender, and they don't get at your defense. How many times this season have we completely dominated terrible sides, failed to score, and then they sucker punch us and win?

If you have a chance to after a mega talent like Havertz relatively free of competition you have to grab it. Do we need him? No. But we will have an INSANE selection of attacking talent at our disposal rivaling City or anyone else in Europe if we get him. 

45 minutes ago, Rapkun said:

He's a luxury considering our current defensive problems. Keep the money and spend it elsewhere. LB, CB and GK, MF if we can get rid of Kepa and Jorginho somehow.

Don't believe getting havertz will remotely effect getting the defence sorted. Honestly reckon we will bring in 5 or 6 this summer. Would like to see us look at Pope too for nets. I know he's not a glamorous name but honestly been impressed by him anytime I've seen him. Schmeichle too

Havertz has handed in a transfer request to Leverkusen. Chelsea are one of the two clubs trying to sign the youngster and prepared to pay Leverkusen €100m asking price, but will negotiate breaking it up into installments. The other club interested is Real Madrid, Zidane is a big fan but unless they sell enough players they won't be able to afford Havertz this summer.

2 hours ago, Blues Forever said:

Havertz has handed in a transfer request to Leverkusen. Chelsea are one of the two clubs trying to sign the youngster and prepared to pay Leverkusen €100m asking price, but will negotiate breaking it up into installments. The other club interested is Real Madrid, Zidane is a big fan but unless they sell enough players they won't be able to afford Havertz this summer.

Installments? How many installments? I thought people say that we have a lot of money and can afford to buy in one go!