Kai Havertz

Blues11

2 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Things could change come the end of the season, you never know. Maybe that City game is a wake up call for them that it won't be nearly as easy next season if they don't reinforce.

God knows City are going to spend regardless of their ban situation.

But if you can't afford it, you can't afford it. Klopp knew they had to strengthen before the City game even happened and he identified Werner as his main target but couldn't even afford him at 50 million. No chance they will spend 100 million on Havertz unless they sell players for big money. 

I think us getting Werner and potentially Havertz (or Bayern/United/Madrid) will end up a huge blow for Lpool. Both would give them more quality and depth in areas that are good for them already. Souness mentioned it about the drop off between Firmino and Origi. They get Thiago for 32m though and that will elevate their MF a lot. He is top class. Really rounded in all aspects and his technique is a joke. Still gutted we never got him under AVB. 

31 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

I think us getting Werner and potentially Havertz (or Bayern/United/Madrid) will end up a huge blow for Lpool. Both would give them more quality and depth in areas that are good for them already. Souness mentioned it about the drop off between Firmino and Origi. They get Thiago for 32m though and that will elevate their MF a lot. He is top class. Really rounded in all aspects and his technique is a joke. Still gutted we never got him under AVB. 

I hope they dont get Thiago too. He's a baller. Insane tekkers.

Looks like Lamps wants to play with 2 attacking midfielders?
So Havertz signing is definitely not a overkill...
In fact, we have place for Sancho as well :cool:
      Pulisic    Werner   Sancho
             Havertz    Ziyech

This is now over kill

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

53 minutes ago, DDA said:

I hope they dont get Thiago too. He's a baller. Insane tekkers.

Would really give them what Naby Keita and Oxlade-Chamberlain hasn’t managed to do regularly. A real creative and controlling player in the middle of the park as well as being able to contribute in the defensive side of things. Think the previous season he was averaging most tackles and recoveries per game in that Bayern team (may be wrong but his stats in that end were hugely impressive still) which is a real bonus when you consider he is renowned more for the offensive/creative side of his game. Has really flourished during his time in Bayern, Barcelona must be kicking themselves they couldn’t accommodate him more before selling him as he was the natural heir to one of Xavi or Iniesta. He has a bit of both about him as well as a underrated defensive side to his game. Whoever gets him even at 29 or however old he is will be getting a phenomenal midfield player, if the figure is 32m as theyve reported throughout Europe, it is a real steal. I think Bayern will still do everything in their power to get him to stay. 

If Klopp wants to give Pool real staying power he has to get something else in midfield and another attacker of a huge quality because I have no doubt City, United, us, Spurs and even Arsenal will strengthen in key areas to close the gap. City especially having lost Sane and Silva (even if Foden is going to be more regular) will be stronger again next season. Plus Aguero is the wrong side of 30. 

17 hours ago, King Kante said:

Mount sets the tempo to a lot of our play and gets involved in the build up. Whilst he doesn't have the raw stats in goals and assists I am pretty sure he would rank pretty highly in '2nd' assists i.e. the assist played to the person who got the assist. For instance, our first goal against Watford was primarily down to Mount's work prior to giving the ball to Barkley, so whilst Barkley got the assist, it wouldn't have been possible without Mount's work prior. This also applies for the 2nd against Villa, where it is his give and go, breaking the lines and taking the defender that opens up space of Giroud. As for his actual stats in goals and assists the ones you've outlined are slightly selective as you could also say 6 goals and four assists in 46 games. For me, Mount will be needed in the midfield as also presses really well. You take him out of that line up and Puli will be the only one that will be doing enough. 

Alonso's goal vs Spurs aswell, all started with him sending Vertonghen into spins twice.

1 hour ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Some report suggests we are looking to sell 6 players to fund this deal. 

Jorginho, Batshuayi, Emerson, Bakayoko, Rahman & Kenedy?

Bare Jorgo, so so many dregs and that list aint even half of them

I think we are seriously pushing for him, not only that but I have a feeling Jorginho is off and that will raise more funds to further push us....

Leverkusen can not afford to knock back the amount we are supposedly offering for him, it's huge amounts.

7 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

I think we are seriously pushing for him, not only that but I have a feeling Jorginho is off and that will raise more funds to further push us....

Only problem is finding a buyer for Jorginho at a decent enough value. From what I understand Juventus can't afford him this summer and they already got Arthur Melo so doubt they're even interested anymore, unless they can scam someone into buying Rabiot.