Kai Havertz

Blues11

10 hours ago, Dazzy_Vance said:

I fucking despise Bayern Munich. Easily my most hated club in the world.

That is all.

More than Spuds, Victimpool, Manure, Arse, and Shitty?

The foreign teams I hate the most (not as much as those above)

are 

Juve

Real

Bayern

Barca

AC Milan (I am an Inter fan)

Pretty much every Brasilian team, lolol, especially Corinthians (that fucking 2012 FIFA Club World Cup) and the national team

Boca Juniors (I like River Plate)

Celtic (I like Rangers, even if Gerrard is their manager)

Then some Swedish teams, as we are AIK girls

Hammarby (HATE on a level like Spuds and we live in the middle of their fucking fanbase in Södermalm, arrrf), Djurgården (almost as much as Hammarby, and they technically are our biggest rival, the Tvillingderbyt , the Twin Derby as we both were founded within 3 weeks of each other in 1891), Malmö , IFK Göteborg

12 minutes ago, Vesper said:

are 

Juve

Real

Bayern

Barca

Pretty much every Brasilian team, lolol, especially Corinthians (that fucking 2012 FIFA Club World Cup) and the national team

Hammarby (HATE on a level like Spuds and we live in the middle of their fucking fanbase in Södermalm, arrrf), Djurgården (almost as much as Hammarby, and they technically are our biggest rival, the Tvillingderbyt , the Twin Derby as we both were founded within 3 weeks of each other in 1891), Malmö , IFK Göteborg

Nice that you are AIK. Cya on Nationalarenan some day :)

43 minutes ago, Vesper said:

are 

Juve

Real

Bayern

Barca

AIK brings back good memories.

10 years ago  my other love - Levski, eliminated your team in the EL playoffs after trailing 0-1 at the half time in the second leg.I was there and to this day it is one of the best football memories I have - the atmosphere was electric and we celebrated with the players for a whole hour after the final whistle. 

17 minutes ago, 0007 said:

AIK brings back good memories.

10 years ago  my other love - Levski,

lol both your 2 favourite teams are The Blues

you must hate CSKA

My memories of Bulgaria are part of a summer holiday tip that included Varna back 6 years ago

bonus Bulgarian points

I met Hristo Stoichkov with my father and mum when we went out to eat loooooong ago, when we were visiting my sister in Miami (one her 3 attempts to live in the US, all fails, lol)

Looks like Lamps wants to play with 2 attacking midfielders?

So Havertz signing is definitely not a overkill...

In fact, we have place for Sancho as well :cool:

Pulisic    Werner   Sancho

Havertz    Ziyech

1 hour ago, NikkiCFC said:

Looks like Lamps wants to play with 2 attacking midfielders?

So Havertz signing is definitely not a overkill...

In fact, we have place for Sancho as well :cool:

Pulisic    Werner   Sancho

Havertz    Ziyech

No way is Mount getting dropped. That would be beyond harsh. Replace Sancho with Ziyech and put Mount in Ziyech's position and I reckon that is what SFL ideal is, with Giroud playing the bench role when we need more physical presence. Not too sure where it will leave Tammy as Harvetz could play the CF3 role with Kova/RLC coming in for him if Werner/Giroud are out. 

3 minutes ago, King Kante said:

No way is Mount getting dropped. That would be beyond harsh.

I think Mount put some good performances lately. But I feel like he looks better deeper. In the final 3rd he is more dreadful than Willian. Take City game for example. Missed sitter and great counter attack he destroyed by misplaced pass to Pulisic. And it was easy position.

I dont know how can anyone justify most attacking midfielder scoring just 2 goals in the last 35 games. Also just one assist from open play all season. This is acceptable for someone like Kovacic, Kante since they play much deeper.

Lets see if he improves next season in this department.

27 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

I think Mount put some good performances lately. But I feel like he looks better deeper. In the final 3rd he is more dreadful than Willian. Take City game for example. Missed sitter and great counter attack he destroyed by misplaced pass to Pulisic. And it was easy position.

I dont know how can anyone justify most attacking midfielder scoring just 2 goals in the last 35 games. Also just one assist from open play all season. This is acceptable for someone like Kovacic, Kante since they play much deeper.

Lets see if he improves next season in this department.

Mount sets the tempo to a lot of our play and gets involved in the build up. Whilst he doesn't have the raw stats in goals and assists I am pretty sure he would rank pretty highly in '2nd' assists i.e. the assist played to the person who got the assist. For instance, our first goal against Watford was primarily down to Mount's work prior to giving the ball to Barkley, so whilst Barkley got the assist, it wouldn't have been possible without Mount's work prior. This also applies for the 2nd against Villa, where it is his give and go, breaking the lines and taking the defender that opens up space of Giroud. As for his actual stats in goals and assists the ones you've outlined are slightly selective as you could also say 6 goals and four assists in 46 games. For me, Mount will be needed in the midfield as also presses really well. You take him out of that line up and Puli will be the only one that will be doing enough. 

Stepping up. Preparing. Leading the chase. Considering an approach.

As with Werner, I think any move for Havertz needs to happen before this season ends or else we'll have more competition for his signature. Right now it's basically us or Real Madrid. We wait and we may see the likes of City, Liverpool, and United getting involved.

2 minutes ago, Pizy said:

As with Werner, I think any move for Havertz needs to happen before this season ends or else we'll have more competition for his signature. Right now it's basically us or Real Madrid. We wait and we may see the likes of City, Liverpool, and United getting involved.

Liverpool couldn't even afford to spend 50 million on Werner. There's no chance they will go for Havertz who will cost almost double that amount.

United do not need Havertz. They have Martial as CF and Greenwood as a right winger and they paid big money on Fernandes as a AM. Havertz would sit on Uniteds bench most likely. Liverpool could use him as a AM, but they do not have the money for him. City depends if they reach CL, but he would sit very likely on the bench too. Only if they sel KDB or Aguero, he might have a chance

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

10 minutes ago, Jason said:

Liverpool couldn't even afford to spend 50 million on Werner. There's no chance they will go for Havertz who will cost almost double that amount.

Things could change come the end of the season, you never know. Maybe that City game is a wake up call for them that it won't be nearly as easy next season if they don't reinforce.

God knows City are going to spend regardless of their ban situation.