Kai Havertz

Blues11

The only way this makes sense is if next season is all about sorting attack and then season after the defence; DM, CB, GK etc. In a way it makes sense to not completely overhaul both ends and see if Kepa, AC and Tomori perform well or we need upgrades.

Because with Havertz we would have a star attack and rather poor/average defence, regardless if Lb comes or not.

Maybe this is simply an opportunity since Werner and Kai are frends, or maybe we are taking advantage of the crisis. Who knows. We certainly have plenty of cash with Hazard, Morata, possibly Bakayoko, Drinkwater,...sales

I doubt it but its been long time since we were so active for big players. Maybe Roman got so bored in quarantine he said fuck it lets do 2003 again😁

Anything in Germany on whether we have actually opened talks with Leverkusen for Havertz? [mention=6611]killer1257[/mention] [mention=6220]Magic Lamps[/mention]
Only Sportbild, who were the first breaking Werner news, reported it today. But they quoted the Daily Mail

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

Maybe this can tempt him...

Miss BumBum UK Jessica Lopes vows to strip naked if Chelsea win Champions League after returning from lockdown

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/11818028/bumbum-jessica-chelsea-champions-league/

The Guardian as reported by Simon Phillps saying we have approached them and held early talks for Havertz, trying to do a deal in the region of 70M
Mate we are a bit too and fro with regards to Werner but for the minute just let your inner 2003 self put a get hype. Enjoy a few days of daydreaming and excitement.

We are buying havertz

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Only Sportbild, who were the first breaking Werner news, reported it today. But they quoted the Daily Mail 

I have no idea how German press are. Are they on good terms with german teams? I cant see chelsea leaking anything but I'd imagine contacts in Leverkusen would?  

I have no idea how German press are. Are they on good terms with german teams? I cant see chelsea leaking anything but I'd imagine contacts in Leverkusen would?  Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Bild is very reputable when it comes to German teams. This time they quoted Daily mail. But they have their own sources and if they have something from their sources, it will be true

29 minutes ago, Supermonkey92 said:

Mate we are a bit too and fro with regards to Werner but for the minute just let your inner 2003 self put a get hype. Enjoy a few days of daydreaming and excitement.

We are buying havertz

This is all just a ploy to make us feel high before crashing down back to earth with depressing Chelsea results next week...

35 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

It doesn't make sense. 

Why not? Quality over quantity. Zieych, Werner and Havertz in. Michy, Pedro, Willian, Barkley out. Even with Abraham, Werner and Kai we would not need 3rd striker so we can still sell Giroud. That is 3 in 5 out.

Yes we activated clause for one more year but he would not be happy to stay and be in the stands every game with EURO2021 coming.

Look at City, Real... How many top attackers they have in the squad. With Asensio and Hazard injured James or Isco are often not even on the bench.

City have Sterling, Mahrez, Sane, B.Silva, D.Silva, KDB, Foden, Aguero, Jesus...

20 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Why not? Quality over quantity. Zieych, Werner and Havertz in. Michy, Pedro, Willian, Barkley out. Even with Abraham, Werner and Kai we would not need 3rd striker so we can still sell Giroud. That is 3 in 5 out.

Because I have doubts we have the funds to make this move and still comply with FFP and I have serious doubts we will be able to get rid of all the dead wood to make room for him. 

That's also both Mount and RLC completely out of the frame as well.