Kai Havertz

Blues11

9 hours ago, Special Juan said:

He's a sulker, I reckon he goes full sucking of the thumb.

Where exactly is this narrative about CHO's bad attitude coming from?

Even when he wanted to leave he was giving us his all when selected, he's also very well liked by the rest of the squad (which wouldn't be the case if his attitude was shit).

After the end of the #DFBPokal , #Chelsea will negotiate with the #BayerLeverkusen the transfer of Kai Havertz (21) offering 88M € + bonuses. The German team asks for 95M € or a player + money.

I have a really good felling about this. 

3 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

After the end of the #DFBPokal , #Chelsea will negotiate with the #BayerLeverkusen the transfer of Kai Havertz (21) offering 88M € + bonuses. The German team asks for 95M € or a player + money.

I have a really good felling about this. 

Batshyuayi plus any amount...

21 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Depends what Bayer need. We have dregs for every position :clown:

Batshuayi, Barkley, Alonso, Kepa, Rudiger, Willian, fuck it, even Tammy can all go to Byern Leverkusen if it means we can get Havertz from them.

6 hours ago, Ryan Fong said:

Is it sarcasm or George is actually reliable?

Sarcasm. I think we have a chance of signing Harvetz as there seems to be a lot of buzz, however I hate it when some non-entity ITK gets posted as it just gives them extra exposure. 

2 hours ago, DDA said:

Batshuayi, Barkley, Alonso, Kepa, Rudiger, Willian, fuck it, even Tammy can all go to Byern Leverkusen if it means we can get Havertz from them.

I agree all those players can go (well I would keep Alonso and have him as LB2). However, the problem is wages. All those players earn 100k plus (with the exception of Tammy) so I doubt they will go to Bayer as their top earner is on €90k per week and I do not see them breaking that for any of the listed players.

1 hour ago, Magic Lamps said:

Still think it is not gonna happen but if it is to be we need to do it quickly before ManCity kick Real Madrid out of the CL and they realise again how shit they are

I wonder if we will wait till the end of the season before deciding to make a move or buy him. Because if we don't qualify for the Champions League, that's a 80-90 million financial hole in the books and given we are currently in the middle of a bloody pandemic, the club might be forced to cut back on spending and especially when you consider we also need defensive reinforcements! 

Antonio Rüdiger had an Interview with German Sky and he was asked how can he convince Havertz to come to Chelsea hahaha. Rüdiger answered that he and Havertz do have "normal contact" with each other and when they first trained elwith each other for German national team, he did not know him, but he was blown away by his qualities.
Rüdiger also said that he would lie if he said that he does not want Havertz at Chelsea

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

9 minutes ago, Jason said:

I wonder if we will wait till the end of the season before deciding to make a move or buy him. Because if we don't qualify for the Champions League, that's a 80-90 million financial hole in the books and given we are currently in the middle of bloody pandemic, the club might be forced to cut back on spending and especially when you consider we also need defensive reinforcements! 

That amount is only true if you win every single match in the competiton. For teams like us that most likely exit in the round of 16 it will be more like 25-40m depending on money from TV and ads. I think this CL money thing is a bit blown out of proportion, so I doubt it plays sucha majorrole. With FFP being loosened for a season i think we can afford him anyway. Surely the board will not pull of a deal that is not financially feasible.