Kai Havertz

Blues11

32 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Do I enjoy seeing one of our players get injured? What an absurd train of thought. :lol:

We are living in absurd times and in an absurd world.

33 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Since the beginning of the 2018/19 season, Pulisic has suffered 9 injuries, all of which were a result of muscular imbalances. This is a worry and it will continue to be a worry until he can go a prolonged period without sustaining these self inflicting injuries. His inability to be consistently fit, will give CHO opportunities to play. Aside the odd rotation matches as well. Ziyech will most likely be rotated at RW and at CAM, giving another option for CHO to play there as well.  

All valid but CHRIST!

Assuming when everyone is FIT and HEALTHY, I'd imagine Pulisic and Werner would be the top two choices for the LW while CHO would be the top choice or top two choices on the RW, which was where he played in his last few appearances and he linked up well with James down the right hand side. 

4 hours ago, Special Juan said:

I cannot for the life of me see where CHO fits in the team when we play next season. Right now Pulisic is our best player and is looking like he could be nigh on undroppable and unplayable.

Ziyech and Werner are yet to come in, and talks of Havertz now heating up by the day.

I think CHO will be first backup to both LW and RW position. So plenty of game time.

So I guess now we have to hope Havertz isn't yet another German talent who is star struck by Bayern and waits another year before moving there. You can be sure they'll have been tapping him up like crazy.

Bacisally, it's now or never. As with Werner, we may be the only big club who is in a good position to afford him. Bayern can't do it this summer, City are well stocked in midfield, United probably can't afford both he and Sancho, Barca are skint. Real Madrid at this moment are our biggest threat. And he'd be a bit part player there if he joins. Here he can be a major part of a team on the up.

People need to be quiet and accept already we might get him, I believe George and Dubois in what they say, lets hope he signs as soon as possible.