Kai Havertz

Blues11

You seem to be quite a fan of Boga. tbh i never understood why we did not take that buy back clause. Even if we can not use him we surely could sell him for more than 13m

Napoli already bid 25 mio. for Boga and it was not enough according to some media reports.

Boga was the best dribbler that ever came through our youth system and he was my second favorite player after Ruben.

I watch him and Sassuolo quite a lot. I also watched him at Rennes. So yes, I am quite the Boga fan haha

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

7 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

Napoli already bid 25 mio. for Boga and it was not enough according to some media reports.

Boga was the best dribbler that ever can through our youth system and he was my second favorite player after Ruben.
I watch him and Sassuolo quite a lot. I also watched him at Rennes. So yes, I am quite the Boga fan haha

I hope he will not haunt us like Salah and KDB. TBF it would be even worse cos he is a Chelsea boy through and through. So there is always a chance of him coming back. But if he indeed goes to Napoli he will never return to us

9 hours ago, killer1257 said:

Are there any CBS even available that could improve us big time for the Havertz money?

Yes. Plenty. I have listed them all literally dozens of times.

1 hour ago, killer1257 said:

KK is gone to City.

From the matches I have seen from Milan, Roma did not convince me either, but I may have watched the wrong games. Boga for instance destroyed him.

KK had a bad year compared to the 4 before it. Picked up since return.

I hope he will not haunt us like Salah and KDB. TBF it would be even worse cos he is a Chelsea boy through and through. So there is always a chance of him coming back. But if he indeed goes to Napoli he will never return to us

If he goes to Napoli, he will never move to a bigger club ever haha. So I think that Napoli would be the best option, so even if he becomes that great, it would take an insane offer to buy him and I do not see that happening most of the times.
But I want Boga to succeed. He always dreamed playing for us. Even when he was sold to Sassuolo, he said that he missed Chelsea and may one time come back to us. Sadly, our board is not that convinced of him, so they deleted his buy back clause..

14 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

You posted so many scouting reports that I lost the overview haha. You need your own thread haha

Just did that last night. Listed pretty much every remote possibility and all the heights, which I had never done before. Many listed I do not recco, but we were linked with, even if it was a shit rumour.

Just did that last night. Listed pretty much every remote possibility and all the heights, which I had never done before. Many listed I do not recco, but we were linked with, even if it was a shit rumour.
And who would you buy out of all the players you mentioned?
We clearly need a world class player and I do not see that right now. I may be wrong with Romagnoli and he may better that what I saw. But is he more physical that AC? He 100% has more football IQ than Rüdiger

12 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

And who would you buy out of all the players you mentioned?
We clearly need a world class player and I do not see that right now. I may be wrong with Romagnoli and he may better that what I saw. But is he more physical that AC? He 100% has more football IQ than Rüdiger

I have said the same names for ages.

WC  CB

Varane (Kante as bait)

Romagnoli (left footed)

Skriniar

José Giménez

Marquinhos (DMF too)

Matthijs de Ligt (Jorginho + Emerson)

KK is too old for the price

Stefan de Vrij is 28, but is rock solid, less costly, has three good years left for sure. Maybe 4. We should have bought de Vrij and Romagnoli years ago. Idiot board.

I have said the same names for ages.
WC  CB
Varane (Kante as bait)
Romagnoli (left footed)
Skriniar
José Giménez
Marquinhos (DMF too)
Matthijs de Ligt (Jorginho + Emerson)
KK is too old for the price
Stefan de Vrij is 28, but is rock solid, less costly, has three good years left for sure. Maybe 4. We should have bought de Vrij and Romagnoli years ago. Idiot board.

Yes l, Skriniar and De Vrij are class. But I doubt Conte would sell them too us haha. Only player that would come to us would be Romagnoli but I think he loves Milan a lot, so that will not be easy either

1 hour ago, killer1257 said:

Yes l, Skriniar and De Vrij are class. But I doubt Conte would sell them too us haha. Only player that would come to us would be Romagnoli but I think he loves Milan a lot, so that will not be easy either

after those

here would be my next group

no order at all

Ibrahima Konaté   1.93m (IF he is fully recovered)

Diego Carlos 1.86m

Luiz Felipe  1.87m

Caglar Söyüncü  1.87m

Dan-Axel Zagadou  1.96m     left-footed

Rúben Dias  1.87m

Declan Rice 1.85m

Ozan Kabak  1.86m

Lukas Klostermann  1.89m   (can play RB too)

Nico Elvedi   1.89m

Marash Kumbulla  1.91m

Edmond Tapsoba   1.92m

Pau Torres   1.91m  left footed

Mohammed Salisu  1.91m  left-footed

Benoît Badiashile   1.94m  left-footed but only 19yo <<< strictly for potential, so he would not be a priority thsi window

Malang Sarr  1.87m left footed <<< can get him on a free

28 minutes ago, BXL70 said:

What's the point of buying such a midfield player while our defense is nowhere?

striker, SS, AMF, winger (we are down to 3 soon, and Hitech may play at No 10/AMF at times (meaning down to 2 true wingers to pick from and Havertz is left-footed so a natural to be more effective at RW), creativity, GOALS, blocking major rivals

if we just starting liquidating these dregs, which I have been BEGGING we do for years, we have the cash, and Havertz will never be cheaper until he is in his 30's or near it

striker, SS, AMF, winger (we are down to 3 soon, and Hitech may play at No 10/AMF at times (meaning down to 2 true wingers to pick from and Havertz is left-footed so a natural to be more effective at RW), creativity, GOALS, blocking major rivals
if we just starting liquidating these dregs, which I have been BEGGING we do for years, we have the cash, and Havertz will never be cheaper until he is in his 30's or near it
I want Havertz bad, but he will not solve anything when it comes to defense. And Havertz is very, very inconsistent as a midfielder. He plays ten times better as a CF or RW and is way more consistent.

I would rather spend 100 mio. on a new goalkeeper, LB and CB

2 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

I want Havertz bad, but he will not solve anything when it comes to defense. And Havertz is very, very inconsistent as a midfielder. He plays ten times better as a CF or RW and is way more consistent.

I would rather spend 100 mio. on a new goalkeeper, LB and CB

I do not think it is an either/or

but maybe I am delusional, lol

I am more upset than anytime in months and months

super worried at so many multiple levels

Lamps learned nothing from the last games and the players almost to a man let us all down

plus I have RAGING PMS :banghead: ;( -OR- :cry:, worst in months, so I am off me head