Kai Havertz

Blues11

[mention=6611]killer1257[/mention] You thought I was 'crazy' (can't think of the right word lol) during the Werner transfer period? Someone here sounds even crazier than I am. 
Nothing is crazier than you dreaming about Matt Law and Werner haha.

Probably off topic, but do you think that Werner has the ability to play CF? Pulisic as a left winger is so good that I would not like to bench him

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

1 minute ago, killer1257 said:

Nothing is crazier than you dreaming about Matt Law and Werner haha.

200.gif

Probably off topic, but do you think that Werner has the ability to play CF? Pulisic as a left winger is so good that I would not like to bench him

Why not? I don't doubt my man. :ph34r:

It is hilarious how everyone has jumped onto the Havertz bandwagon in the last few weeks (some have probably not watched him before) after going gaga for the longest time possible over Sancho. 
I think people jump on the bandwagon because Chelsea and Real are the only clubs that really have realistic chances of signing him. Also, it did not help that Havertz liked stuff about signing Chelsea lol

I think people jump on the bandwagon because Chelsea and Real are the only clubs that really have realistic chances of signing him. Also, it did not help that Havertz liked stuff about signing Chelsea lol

But that is besides the point, is it? How many were even bothered by Havertz before the last few weeks? Heck if he had continued his poor form (no, not saying he is a bad player) from the first half of the season and we wanted to bid 80 million or whatever for him now, how many would be going batshit crazy instead of being all excited? 

1 hour ago, Jason said:

But that is besides the point, is it? How many were even bothered by Havertz before the last few weeks? Heck if he had continued his poor form (no, not saying he is a bad player) from the first half of the season and we wanted to bid 80 million or whatever for him now, how many would be going batshit crazy instead of being all excited? 

Because us being heavily linked leads to more attention on him and focus on his game, maybe watching Levekusen especially.

I know he's a manager but a similar example would be Conte, when Jose was sacked he wasn't mentioned by anyone for months until the links and rumours started to hot up, to which people started doing their research (I came to the correct conclusion he was going to win us the league after studying his career and methods) and the excitement built due to what we were finding out.

2 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Because us being heavily linked leads to more attention on him and focus on his game, maybe watching Levekusen especially.

I know he's a manager but a similar example would be Conte, when Jose was sacked he wasn't mentioned by anyone for months until the links and rumours started to hot up, to which people started doing their research (I came to the correct conclusion he was going to win us the league after studying his career and methods) and the excitement built due to what we were finding out.

I bet there people who still have not watched him and are jumping onto the bandwagon because others are doing it, because it's cool to see us linked with big name players.

And as I alluded to there, if we had tried to bid 80 million for him back in December or January, when he was in poor form, how many would be going batshit over him instead of being all excited? 

It is hilarious how everyone has jumped onto the Havertz bandwagon in the last few weeks (some have probably not watched him before) after going gaga for the longest time possible over Sancho. 
I'd take Sancho over him in a heart beat.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Fairly certain there were some that thought he was a pipe dream at the time. Tell anyone in December that we signed both Werner and Ziyech and are favorites to sign Havertz, they would of called you insane. 

Fairly certain there were some that thought he was a pipe dream at the time. Tell anyone in December that we signed both Werner and Ziyech and are favorites to sign Havertz, they would of called you insane. 
The current situation around the world has played a big part.

Kai Havertz will hold talks with Bayer Leverkusen to make a decision on his future after the DFB Pokal on July 4, according to Bild.

The Germany international wants to play Champions League football and whilst that could still be a possibility at Bayer Leverkusen, Havertz could still depart in the summer.

Per the report, Bayer Leverkusen remain hopeful of keeping the 20-year-old at the BayArena even if they only qualify for the Europa League.

So far, no club are willing to pay the €100 million asking price placed on Kai Havertz, with the Bundesliga club not needing to sell their prized asset.

1 minute ago, Jason said:

They are just quoting Bild and I believe Bild is generally reliable. 

Ah ok, if it is coming from Bild I give it more credence as they are one of the more reliable sources. However, if CL is so important to him the surely he will wait to see where we finish. 

On 24/06/2020 at 5:33 PM, Supermonkey92 said:

I'd take Sancho over him in a heart beat.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

yes, but you are talking a £40-50m difference in price

just that difference is what Theo Hernandez or Alaba would cost

FFP is relaxed but it still exists

would I like a a lineup of this?

GK Obak
LCB Romagnoli and Rudiger
RCB Varane or Marqinhos (who can play DMF as well) or Skriniar or José Giménez
LB Alaba  (who can play LCB as well) and/or Theo or IF you insist, Chilwell
RB Reece and Azpi
DMF  Camavinga and Declan Rice (who can play CB as well)
CMF Gilmour/Kovacic/Mount (wing and AMF as well)
AMF Havertz (who can play CF, RW, SS and a pure No 10 as well) or Ziyech
LW Pulisic/CHO
RW Sancho or Ziyech, with Sancho then on the left if Ziyech is on the RW
CF Werner or or Tammy  or Havertz or Giroud (and when Giroud leaves and IF Tammy bails, then buy Håland, lolol)

OF COURSE

but it is financially a fantasy land 

Roman could easily buy them all (Varane would be a bitch, Kante would have to be included in a swap, but the rest all have a price within reason they COULD be had for and I gave multiple options other than Varane as well), but FFP crushes it

1 hour ago, Blues Forever said:

Leverkusen is probably throwing the CL spot for DFB Pokal. Mind boggling to see Havertz, Diaby, Tapsoba, and Aranguiz are on the bench today.

well, they are up 1 nil, but so is Gladbach

so the odds are even higher they miss CL no matter what