Kai Havertz

Blues11

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

Winsports is like the Sky Sports of Colombia

they are owned by DirecTV who is in turn owned by AT&T, so a large network, not some drive by rumour mill website

https://www.winsports.co/

In fairness sky sports have shown themselves in recent years to be exactly that! So the Columbian version doesn't inspire much hope if I'm honest

4 minutes ago, ulsterchelsea said:

In fairness sky sports have shown themselves in recent years to be exactly that! So the Columbian version doesn't inspire much hope if I'm honest

fair point

I am in need of far more validation

All i can say is never trust Pipe Sierra, that guy is just another copy-paste merchant and often made some BS reports (for example the Golovin's story).
Dont remind me of golovin! I really wanted him thought he was good. Haven't heard of him for 2 years :D

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Seems like every morning some Twitter rando posts some nonsense about us bidding or being in talks with Leverkusen. And every day nothing happens. This is why people should stop getting excited or convinced he's joining until we actually get news from someone reliable.

4 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Seems like every morning some Twitter rando posts some nonsense about us bidding or being in talks with Leverkusen. And every day nothing happens. This is why people should stop getting excited or convinced he's joining until we actually get news from someone reliable.

And didn't someone from Leverkusen come out and say Havertz won't be moving anywhere before UEL closure? It looks almost certain they won't be getting UCL qualification from the league so they're going all-in on the Europa League in August and Havertz' future will only be settled after that.

They're rated as one of the favorites in the competition after all, so it makes little sense to disturb that. Werner I think was an exception, because of the expiring release clause and him looking for a move since last summer. Havertz is a Leverkusen youth product and seems loyal.

Of course they can have negotiations in secret even before EL is done, but I doubt we'll hear anything concrete before August. 

21 minutes ago, Alabama said:

Hell no...

Even we might not end up signing Havertz...

Do you think Lampard will talk about other team players?

The point is, if Willian stays on, we would have practically have at least 2 players in each of the attacking position already (LW, AM/No.10, RW and ST). Adding Havertz would just be overkilled at that point. IF Willian does stay on, then I would sure as hell rather see the club spend that money on improving the defence because I do not want us to spend another season complaining about the shitty defence costing us games again and ultimately, the chance to win trophies.

People actually believing what Lampard is saying? Of course he would deny it.

Another thing, stop ruining the fun for all of us, no one gives a fuck about Willian, the longer we believe he might leave the better, I don't even want to think otherwise.

4 minutes ago, Judy said:

People actually believing what Lampard is saying? Of course he would deny it.

Another thing, stop ruining the fun for all of us, no one gives a fuck about Willian, the longer we believe he might leave the better, I don't even want to think otherwise.

:philjones

As long as he doesn't end up at a PL rival I won't be devastated or anything if we miss out. If he goes to Real Madrid or Bayern I won't be bothered. 

I think he's going to develop into a worldie in a couple of years so if he ends up at City, Liverpool, or United I'd be super jealous.