6. Thiago Silva

Jase

7 hours ago, bigbluewillie said:

Glad it's turned out the way it has for him, absolutely fabulous player.

How wrong was I when I said I didn't want him too old, past it etc.

Glad to say he made me eat my words.👏

Yup same here, I thought there is no way a 36 year old defender could actually thrive in EPL knowing he has never sat foot in EPL. Man if he was just 5 years younger.

7 hours ago, bigbluewillie said:

Glad it's turned out the way it has for him, absolutely fabulous player.

How wrong was I when I said I didn't want him too old, past it etc.

Glad to say he made me eat my words.👏

his wife on social media is an added bonus

she is a master troll of the other English clubs, especially spuds, lolol

26 minutes ago, Vesper said:

his wife on social media is an added bonus

she is a master troll of the other English clubs, especially spuds, lolol

She also trolls our players lol. 

But I like her too. I hope Silva retires at Chelsea and he becomes a defense coach for us under Tuchel

9 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

She also trolls our players lol. 

But I like her too. I hope Silva retires at Chelsea and he becomes a defense coach for us under Tuchel

he is going to go play his last season or 2 at Fluminense

Presidente do Fluminense crava volta de Thiago Silva para encerrar  carreira, mas faz apelo: "Venha ano que vem" | fluminense | geSonho da torcida do Fluminense, Thiago Silva diz em live: "Tenho objetivos  para cumprir na Europa" | fluminense | ge

Edited by Vesper

• 3 weeks later...

Brazil in the final. Again Paqueta match winner. If Argentina win tomorrow Copa America final will be bigger historically than EURO final.

BRA and ARG = 7 WC titles. Italy 4, England 1, Spain 1...

3 hours ago, Jas said:

If Silva wins the Copa America tonight, are there gonna be any calls for him to win the Ballon d'Or? 😆

lololol

I may be wrong

but IF Brasil wins tonight and then wins the World Cup next year

Neymar will only be a case of the mumps (he missed the 2015 UEFA Super Cup when Barca won, because of the mumps)  and the Campeonato Brasileiro (he did win the Campeonato Paulista) away

from being the first player in history to win EVERY major trophy on TWO continents for club and country that are possible

he has won all in Europe except the Supercup (his team did win), including EVERY domestic trophy possible for both Barca and PSG, both domestic super cups, and all 3 domestics cups (now only 2 are left, as France shut down the minor league cup after he won it for the last time), plus league titles for both

he won the CL and the FWCC with Barca

he won the Campeonato Paulista, the Copa do Brasil, the Copa Libertadores, plus the Recopa Sudamericana (like the Super Cup for South America) with Santos

and he will have won Confederations Cup, the Olympic Gold, the Copa America and the WC with Brasil

that is crazy (and I so wager he goes back and take a stab at the Campeonato Brasileiro, but the UEFA Super Cup will be a bitch to get now, unless PSG win the CL OR he moves to another team towards the end of his euro career and they win it)

• 2 weeks later...

He was not at fault for the goal, but I've been noticing a couple of things in his game. Just a tad slower and sloppier on the ball.
Dunno, but I suspect it's his last season at this level and even that would be pushing it.