21. Ben Chilwell

Strike

I just looked at some stats to compare Gaya, Emerson and Chillwell. Emerson is the best tackler and has most interceptions out of the Three.Chillwell has more clearances. Emerson is the better dribbler, while Chillwell has more key passes.Assist wise Chillwell is superior than the other ones and a little bit more keypasses. Chillwell also loses the ball more often than the other two. So it is pretty even. Gaya is the worst compared Two the other.

So, is Chillwell really that Good? I just watched a 10 Minute Highlight Video of him and he did not impress me that much. For 60 mio. Player I expect Ashley Cole and not a Harry Maguire( not saying Chillwell is that bad, but I expect someone Really World class for that amount of money )

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

On 11/24/2019 at 6:39 PM, killer1257 said:

I just looked at some stats to compare Gaya, Emerson and Chillwell. Emerson is the best tackler and has most interceptions out of the Three.Chillwell has more clearances. Emerson is the better dribbler, while Chillwell has more key passes.Assist wise Chillwell is superior than the other ones and a little bit more keypasses. Chillwell also loses the ball more often than the other two. So it is pretty even. Gaya is the worst compared Two the other.

So, is Chillwell really that Good? I just watched a 10 Minute Highlight Video of him and he did not impress me that much. For 60 mio. Player I expect Ashley Cole and not a Harry Maguire( not saying Chillwell is that bad, but I expect someone Really World class for that amount of money )

EKXcHc2UEAEemUU?format=png&name=small

:ph34r:

On 24/11/2019 at 11:39 AM, killer1257 said:

Ok, so you dont rate Chilwell. Who do you suggest we buy?

Our leftback situation is dire most games. If we do nothing and roll with what we have next season is going to be an ugly time on this board unless Maatsen pops up out of nowhere.

If the team doesn't see the need to fix LB, then I will not be shocked if they do nothing in terms of CB, maybe maybe flip AC for Áke.

With Pedro gone, (and maybe Willian) their hands are forced to buy at least one RWer. I do not see us paying the crazy cash it will take to pull Sancho. I am not even sure if I would pay it, as he seems to be developing into a prima donna Dembele/Bailey headcase type (he is not there yet though.) I think we renew Willian and after that I really have no clue who we buy or even if we buy. Maybe we just ram Mount and RLC into a reserve winger role.

I am not even sure if we buy a CF if we (odds are very high we do) miss out on £25m release clause Werner. I can see the club saying 2 strikers (Tammy and Bats and then Ugbo if needed) is enough.

In short, it will not shock me if we spend fuckall. Maybe replace Wille and do the AC for Áke flip (which should be close to neutral £££).

But again, I ask, lets say we DO at least try for a LB. Who would you buy?

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Look at his marking on Mahrez's goal over the weekend. Virtually identical to the one against us and Emerson got slated for it. 

I will ask you, and all the others

if not Chilwell, then who?

people do not like my suggestion of the very affordable (£32m RC) Alex Telles (the bloke has had FIFTY assists in the past 3 and half seasons, he is a deadly corner taker too) I have watched him four the past 4 years, and he is far better than what we have now

you yourself do not like Grimaldo

Gaya is 100m euros and no way is he worth that, hell no no no

Alex Sandro turns 30 in a year and a month

Malang Sarr is now back to CB, his LB experiment was a fail

we missed out on a potential superstar in Alphonso Davies (he has been a BEAST so far for Bayern after they switched him from Winger to LB) due to the ban

that said, there is probably no way they will sell Alaba for less than 90-100m euros (and he is 28 next season, turns 29 in June, 2021 at the end of next season)

we missed out on Renan Lodi due to the ban

so......

either we are the mystery club (and the lad is only 18 so no way can we just toss him to the wolves) here

Premier League side makes €30m bid for Angers left-back Rayan Aït-Nouri

OR

we may just stick with Emerson and Alonso IF we fail on Chilwell and refuse to buy Telles

Lucas Digne?????? Everton would rape us, demand an even swap, Zouma for him, and Digne is NOT worth what Zouma is IMHO

Shitty's scraps? HELL NO, FUCK THAT SHIT

maybe, MAYBE we go for Theo Hernandez, who has finally started playing a wee bit like his WC older brother and is a big LB (1.84m, 2 cms taller than Lucas), but he loves Milan, even if they are doing shit atm, Maldini talked him into turning down multiple other big clubs

there simply are not that many good LB's (let alone great ones) out there at a buying age :(

34 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

I just don’t agree with spending almost 100 million for a player who is only marginally better than Emerson 

then Telles it is

welcome aboard :ph34r:

or we just roll with what we have (I can here the howls of rage now, and I am NOT going to be the one leading the wolfpack as at this point nothing surprises me anymore about the board and Marina)

unless we are the ones buying that 18yo from Angers, which is so not like us (me yes, the board no)

there is one final, basically impossible option

talk Real into selling us Sergio Reguilón (out on loan at Sevilla) or maybe even better, Ferland Mendy (another ban-caused miss)

they will tell us to go fuck ourselves though

in all honesty, we are going ALL in on Chilwell

is he worth £70-80m?

IF he locks down LB for us for 8 years or so

yes

I really do not know where people are getting thsi 'he is only marginally better than what we have' slant

watch him, every game like I do

he is streets ahead what he have had since Ash in his prime

he has an insane motor

can run run run run, like Robertson

he is not as polished though

but he can be fairly close

and the market is CRAZY

IF you had a billion quid

and wanted to buy the two best fullbacks in the world

Victimpool's

the pair would cost close to a quarter of yer billion or so

• 7 months later...
Its bollocks.  John Percy is the man around that area for Leicester news and he would be on it if true

I guess we’ll find out soon enough... that alex goldberg guy, as well as other lcfc accounts, are also hinting that the deal is done/about to be done... the reliable carefreeyouth also saying it’s possible the reports are true (I knows that’s not saying much lol)

1d36a3e36d015a2944cf917b1f0d4e9c.jpg

not sure he’d be worth that much but if lamps desperately wants him, I’m happy for us to sign him...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please no. He is a good player but there are a lot of superior LBs available for a fraction of the money

lamps seems to really want him according to several legit reporters like Matt Law... if that’s the case, not the worst thing in the world to get lamps the players he wants although I agree that it’s a shame he is so overpriced

Just now, oldportblue said:

lamps seems to really want him according to several legit reporters like Matt Law... if that’s the case, not the worst thing in the world to get lamps the players he wants although I agree that it’s a shame he is so overpriced

Lampard wanting him does not mean he is any good... Lampard also did not rate before Giroud and shoehorns Mount into any formation we field. Tons of misjudgments in players at Derby as well. Then this cb hick hack. Lamps player judgment is choppy to say the least and it is super English-biased

10 minutes ago, oldportblue said:

I guess we’ll find out soon enough... that alex goldberg guy, as well as other lcfc accounts, are also hinting that the deal is done/about to be done... the reliable carefreeyouth also saying it’s possible the reports are true (I knows that’s not saying much lol)

1d36a3e36d015a2944cf917b1f0d4e9c.jpg

not sure he’d be worth that much but if lamps desperately wants him, I’m happy for us to sign him...

No, no no no no no no.  Nope. Not at all. He absolutely isnt.  So he knew the club were working hard on Chilwell, but kept his mouth shut and is only willing to comment on it now because someone else has made it look like it could be happening?

I can guarantee you, one thousand per cent, if news breaks that we have agreed a fee or something, carefreeyouth will tweet about how he knew the fee was agreed since this afternoon but was sworn to secrecy, and suddenly he will claim to have all the inside info.  He's a knob

The guy is a total chancer and a fraud.  He's not itk.  Ignore him 100%

Just now, Magic Lamps said:

Lampard wanting him does not mean he is any good... Lampard also did not rate before Giroud and shoehorns Mount into any formation we field. Tons of misjudgments in players at Derby as well. Then this cb hick hack. Lamps player judgment is choppy to say the least and it is super English-biased

If he wants him, then he needs to be held accountable if he doesn't do well. 

The club are doing everything necessary to back Lampard. So much pressure on him this season to deliver.