Jas
Followers 6

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tears in my eyes. Finally a proper left back. 

Don't want to kneejerk too soon but if he keeps this up this will be my worst misjudgement ever, and I've made some in my time.

15 minutes ago, coolhead23 said:

And u will keep hearing it in the next 5 signings which we will do ...  

Probably.

The main thing here though is Lampard sure sounds like a very good 1-on-1 communicator. All 3 signings so far said they spoke with him and bought into what he's trying to do.

Also, it's nice to see a manager getting involved with the signings - helped by the fact it's their first choice target - rather than being stand-off-ish and expect the club to do the convincing bit.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Jason said:

Probably.

The main thing here though is Lampard sure sounds like a very good 1-on-1 communicator. All 3 signings so far said they spoke with him and bought into what he's trying to do.

Also, it's nice to see a manager getting involved with the signings - helped by the fact it's their first choice target - rather than being stand-off-ish and expect the club to do the convincing bit.

Certainly! It inspires confident for the players. 

Lampard taking a cue from Jose's book of man management :)

• Like 2

Welcome to Chelsea Football Club Chilwell :) i hope he can settle in fast and that he has a lot of success here and helps us move forward. Great times for the club, this transfer window has been amazing.

• Like 1

Amazing signing for me, Frank's clear choice, Frank also no exactly what he wants from him and knows exactly what Ben's role will be. Are frank may not have the experience but boy can he get a player here. He's building one hell of a team, and more importantly this is HIS team not the boards.

• Like 1

Frank got the player he wanted so that's a big plus. Reading Foxestalk over the last few minutes was very, very discouraging however. Still, Ben's here now. It's possible that our setup will suit him better and allow him to make the most of his attributes. 

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

Frank got the player he wanted so that's a big plus. Reading Foxestalk over the last few minutes was very, very discouraging however. Still, Ben's here now. It's possible that our setup will suit him better and allow him to make the most of his attributes. 

Tbf, if we read the willian thread, you would think arsenal got a semi professional footballer. Fans tend to do that.

What we have seen off chilwell, I think he will be great. If we had done this deal in 35m£, then most on here would have been very happy. Nonetheless, we have got a good player who is a definite upgrade over our last season's options.