21. Ben Chilwell

Strike

1 minute ago, oldportblue said:

So many people overreacting here, he’s 23, has shown great promise and is already at a very high level, plays for England, lamps wants him and he is a chelsea fan

Good signing for me

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

FL wanting him is good enough for me.

4 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Well shit. Frank and the club must reaaaally fancy him if we're buying him despite being injured for another month and cheaper alternatives available.

Not much difference to say Reguilon needing a few weeks off after the Europa League final tonight. 

Just now, killer1257 said:

How long has Chilwell been injured?
Another injury prone player in the squad emoji41.png

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

Well if you're working there, you could tell the club to stop buying injured players...

3 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

So we got the worst and most expensive of the possible LBs targets. Well done Chelsea

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

If RM didnt insist of a buyback clause Regu would have been the shit......40-50 for BC isnt horrific though.

The same FL who has developed Mason Mount for the last few seasons, why can't he do it with Chilwell? Or are we just just writing him off already....damn I'm asking the wrong certain group of fans here aren't I?

Just now, Special Juan said:

The same FL who has developed Mason Mount for the last few seasons, why can't he do it with Chilwell? Or are we just just writing him off already....damn I'm asking the wrong certain group of fans here aren't I?

How about how much he underdeveloped literally the entire defense, everyone looks worse than last year including James, I wouldn't trust Lampard to develope anything in defense he looks like a lost cause.

3 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

If RM didnt insist of a buyback clause Regu would have been the shit......40-50 for BC isnt horrific though.

You click on the buyback clause icon and remove it, offer a few million more, it is accepted almost every time. 

Just now, Pulisicismydaddy said:

How about how much he underdeveloped literally the entire defense, everyone looks worse than last year including James, I wouldn't trust Lampard to develope anything in defense he looks like a lost cause.

Ah so under performing people like Rudiger, Alonso, Christensen etc is all down to FL under developing?

Bullshit, every time he has chopped and changed things so called senior players have let him down with basic and game changing errors.