• Willian
    • Mount
    • Giroud
    • Pulisic (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Abraham (sub)
    • Emerson (sub)

1 hour ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

Pulisic fully rested, Giroud seems ready always for 75% of the match. Willian does look tired, except he really pushed through in the ManU game. Jorginho is rested, Mount is rested. Rudiger should be good. Reece never looks winded.

I think we are good.

Both Willy and Mount must be knackered......heres hoping pool dont give a fuck about winning.

36 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

Both Willy and Mount must be knackered......heres hoping pool dont give a fuck about winning.

Watch the Klopp presser from today. He is explaining to the press why ManC and other teams lose games after clinching the title. He also talks about how he and the players on the team have two things to prepare for on that day, the game and the celebration to follow. He is not going to put extra pressure on his boys that we must be completely focused on the game. It is going to be what it is. I love Klopp's honesty.

8 minutes ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

Watch the Klopp presser from today. He is explaining to the press why ManC and other teams lose games after clinching the title. He also talks about how he and the players on the team have two things to prepare for on that day, the game and the celebration to follow. He is not going to put extra pressure on his boys that we must be completely focused on the game. It is going to be what it is. I love Klopp's honesty.

I hope your right and we take the win, cuz then we are through 100%

I have a feeling we may come out the otherside of this one with a bloody nose.

There is no way Klopp will allow his team to carry on performing the way they have done since wrapping up the title. 

12 minutes ago, DDA said:

I have a feeling we may come out the otherside of this one with a bloody nose.

There is no way Klopp will allow his team to carry on performing the way they have done since wrapping up the title. 

Probably. Dont have to worry about the whole points thing..party after. Theyll be up for this.

Let's hope we are to however...

Maybe it's still almost a day away but am not sure what to feel about this game.

On one hand, this is a free hit for us but if we win, Top 4 is secured. On the other hand, if we don't win, we still have another game to do it but it sets up a tense final day against a Wolves side that still look motivated and going strong. God knows what's gonna happen with us on Sunday if it comes to that and even the Leicester v Man United game. United may take things slightly easier if they beat West Ham tomorrow.

If United win, then we need to win to clinch top 4. If United drop points, a draw would be enough. Not always a good thing but we'll know what we need to do going into the game.

2 hours ago, Strike said:

If United win, then we need to win to clinch top 4. If United drop points, a draw would be enough. Not always a good thing but we'll know what we need to do going into the game.

Not exactly. We can afford to even lose both games and still qualify for the Champions League as long as United beat Leicester on Sunday. But of course, we want to take care of business ourselves and not rely on others.

2 hours ago, Jason said:

Not exactly. We can afford to even lose both games and still qualify for the Champions League as long as United beat Leicester on Sunday. But of course, we want to take care of business ourselves and not rely on others.

Yes but eeek. Want to lock it up tonight and enjoy Sunday without the possibility of missing out on Top 4

4 hours ago, Ryan Fong said:

A 96 mins equalizer from Rice would made my day.

yep, if Manure draw or lose tonight and we simply draw (not even win) v the dippers

we clinch CL

it would (going into the final game)

Chels 64

Manure 63 or 62

Leicester 62

impossible for both then to overtake us even if we lose to Wolves

of course a win v the dippers clinches no matter what anyone else does, and if manure lose, it clinches 3rd, so around £2m more in prize money (versus 4th)

4 minutes ago, Vesper said:

yep, if Manure draw or lose tonight and we simply draw (not even win) v the dippers

we clinch CL

it would (going into the final game)

Chels 64

Manure 63 or 62

Leicester 62

impossible for both then to overtake us even if we lose to Wolves

of course a win v the dippers clinches no matter what anyone else does, and if manure lose, it clinches 3rd, so around £2m more in prize money (versus 4th)

No chance West Ham will do anything useful tonight. They are awful. 

2 minutes ago, ulsterchelsea said:

#hendoShuffle is trending....I hate this lot

biggest cunt on a team well stocked with absolute twats (and the worst fans on the planet, although manure is close,as are RM, although RM is well over 3/4ers foreign front running plastics, same for Barca)