• Willian
    • Pulisic
    • Abraham
    • Giroud (sub)
    • Alonso (sub)
    • Rudiger (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)

Stop blaming Kepa for the first goal... He is been horrendous all season but dont blame him for the first goal....the defense in front of him is a joke...
Not primarily to blame. Still made mistakes.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

I know we've had the ban and didn't expect 4th...but now we have been right up there and need to fight for it..we cant! We just look woeful.

Man U however have turned their season round. Bruno has been such a impact buy for them 

Sheffield play Leicester next so at the very least I hope they go for it again but I am already sick of having to rely on other teams to slip up so many times, for so long...

2 minutes ago, Alabama said:

All the moan and shout why isn't he playing....people can now see why he doesn't play....

So pointless playing him...

He doesn't play because people wanted him back but because injuries fucked us so Lamps was forced to play him.

Christensen has cost us goals in all but one of our games he palyed in since restart. no idea how he can still play. Rüdiger 'only' cost us in two....

2 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Gutless and spineless are not words used to explain Chelsea....this season it seems so...

48, yes 48 league goals conceded

we are on course for around 53 to 55 let in over 38 games

compared that to the mid noughties

BHO have conceded less ffs!

dead last in set pieces, horrid at crossing on BOTH ends (both executing and defending)

10 minutes ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

Look at the first goal again.Zouma and Christensen react at the same time....waaaay too late.

But their lateral passes to each other all half very impressive.  9/10 man of the match stuff