• Willian
    • Pulisic
    • Abraham
    • Giroud (sub)
    • Alonso (sub)
    • Rudiger (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)

Never mind the shit defending, I want to know what the hell do coaching staff and players do, attacking wise, in training? Because this whole crossing plan is just stupid and has become far too predictable. It is just giving the ball to James to cross it in and hope Abraham or Pulisic convert it. This is so Sam Allardyce or Tony Pulis-esque football. Seriously, WTF!? If this is the best plan Lampard can come up with, then I kinda wonder did he manage to persuade Ziyech and Werner to join because our attacking play has generally become very dull of late. 

3 minutes ago, Alabama said:

That's why Jorginho doesn't play....

All his passes are pointless...

He should only be playing when we need to slow down the play, control possession to protect our lead. Not when we need to score and we're playing Sarri's slow rubbish :doh: 

Just now, Supermonkey92 said:

Its not zouma its christensen. Completely his fault

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Zoumas marking the same man as Azpi and Christensen!! I have no idea why he is standing there. He is way out of his depth playing at this level. 

I still cannot believe the performance, as if they did not know what is at stake. If they do not want to play in the Champions League, they do not deserve to play for the club. Simple as that. This is an utter joke what we are wtinessing. There is literally nothing to be cheerful about, nothing. And don't get me started on Lampard...

Just now, kellzfresh said:

He should only be playing when we need to slow down the play, control possession to protect our lead. Not when we need to score and we're playing Sarri's slow rubbish :doh: 

All the moan and shout why isn't he playing....people can now see why he doesn't play....

So pointless playing him...

7 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

In what world was starting Tammy tonight a smart decision?

Giroud has to come on at HT without question. Alonso, CHO & RLC should be seriously considered as well.

not Just Tammy

Azpi at LB just CRUSHES our wide play on the left

AC at CB (he went full Luiz today with ball watching)

Barkley at MF

and to be honest Jorginho as well, as he is just not the dynamic type that we need to break down a back 3

gotta bring on Giroud, Alonso, Kovacic, RLC and Rudiger

those would be my 5 subs

I wouldn't even mind if Frank and Cech said fuck it with Havertz and get a gk, cb and lb.

I still think Kepa clawing at the ball for the first goal was stupid. Just placing his hand in the way would have meant the ball fell down as opposed to away from him in the six yard box

I dont even want to watch the rest of this game because this is the game that put us in the fucking Europa League. 

But

I am extremely interested in seeing how Frank responds to this because wether any of you like it or not... his managing has been school boy at best soo many times throughout this season and I am not fooled by his connection tocthe club.

Just now, Supermonkey92 said:

I wouldn't even mind if Frank and Cech said fuck it with Havertz and get a gk, cb and lb.

I still think Kepa clawing at the ball for the first goal was stupid. Just placing his hand in the way would have meant the ball fell down as opposed to away from him in the six yard box

Stop blaming Kepa for the first goal... He is been horrendous all season but dont blame him for the first goal....the defense in front of him is a joke...

Zoumas marking the same man as Azpi and Christensen!! I have no idea why he is standing there. He is way out of his depth playing at this level. 

Zouma was marking him first. Azpi came to to double team (no problem with that).

Christensen LOOKED and SAW his man then forgot about him.