At Least It Was To Liverpool...

BlueLion.

Hates History IA! says (16:32):

Ha ha Ha LIVERPOOL

Hates History IA! says (16:32):

:lol:

Alex. I've seen angels fall from blinding heights. says (16:33):

The response of a typical Arsenal fan... Remind me, was it Hull you lost to the other week? Can't remember the score as well... 2-1 was it?

Where the fuck are they in the league? :lol: Keep your heads up guys... United failed to win and are therefore in no position to have a dig at us. Arsenal are just pure shite, and whilst Liverpool fans may revel in their glory at work or school tomorrow, just remind them how many times they've won the league in the last 18 years ;)

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol i'm over it too even tho i have to go out with a liverpool fan later, you win, you lose, you draw. Ive seen the average mid table Chelsea Football Club, its no skin off my nose. Arsenal lost at home to Hull, Man Utd lost at home to Man City last season. The main thing is that we'll go and beat them at Anfield and win the league anyway so who gives a fukin toss about today :lol:?

I fucking care:)

I'd rather we lost to some dipshit team instead of those fuckers. Yeah its only one game and 3 points, but it was a game I didnt want to lose.

The only pleasure I'll have is watching them start going on even more than ever about it being "their year" and watching it slowly crumble into nothing.

KTBFFH

not a chance in the world does that make me feel better

i hate losing to them but to lose the streak against as well

i cannot think of a worse team to lose it against

Agree. Bindippers is the worst .

Their fans were wallowing in it. Water under the Bridge, but it woulnt have happened with Essien, Drogs Joe Cole and Ballack fit....still had to happen sometime..

I fucking care:)

I'd rather we lost to some dipshit team instead of those fuckers. Yeah its only one game and 3 points, but it was a game I didnt want to lose.

The only pleasure I'll have is watching them start going on even more than ever about it being "their year" and watching it slowly crumble into nothing.

KTBFFH

100% in agreement with you, they shouldnt even be in existence after 85 and 89

If Liverpool go on to mount a serious title challenge then I don't mind losing the record to them. Gutted to have lost it of course, but I really couldn't care less that it was to the Scousers. If anything, they are feeding us so much ammunition, should we win the title.