Mikel John Obi

Badboy

Exaggeratin? I shit you not :P

When teams like Basel, Benfica, Ferbe, Atleti, Porto etc, have better DMs than our starting DM then you know shit just got REAL :P

He should be a squad player. But he's far from shit. We won the European cup with him FFS

The problem with Mikel is that technically, he's subpar, and while that was excusable for Makelele, at least Maka had his ineffable game sense to make up for that. Not only that, but Mikel has awful positioning, shows terrible effort at times, and has horrid lapses in concentration which is the complete opposite of what is required from a holding player. We need to get ourselves a proper holding midfielder during the summer if we are to mount a serious title race next season.

He should be a squad player. But he's far from shit. We won the European cup with him FFS

Bosingwa, Kalou, all played their part in that, Mikel wasn't the only one >.<, plus we were defending like hell, Ashley cole had the game of his life, Luiz was exceptional, Cahill was pretty good too . #factsdistorted #2muchmikellove

And just for the record, Kalou would of been a better squad player than Mikel :P #4realz #bringbackKalou

Don't think he's really deflecting mate, he admitted he played absolutely shit. He's just pointing out others who also didn't offer much, which I agree with him on.

Just because he likes Mikel, doesn't mean you have to jump down his neck ALL the time, even when he admits he was shit...

CHOULOS HYPOCRICY AT BEST, remember the United game at Old Trafford? just because Mikel played well he gave Mikel all the credit, now just because Mikel plays bad and everyone else does he is allowed to point out everyone elses performance.

Lets face it, we've been arguing with someone who doesn't even have a clue of what they are talking about for months.

I'm was not defending Mikel, the comment about Lampard and Ake was more aimed at the people who were trying to make this performance look much worse than it was and saying he should leave in the summer because of it.

And no, it's not an easy yes or no question because you make a huge logical fallacy in that question in assuming that his attitude and performance today will always be the same in the future, then you go on to imply, based on 20 mins of football, that he is not worth to represent badge.

When Mikel has a bad performance like today, I'm always one of the first people to criticize him, but I just don't try to make him look like an immoral enemy of the club by talking circles around the subject.

Oh but i thought Mikel absolutely ran the whole United game and was responsible for us getting through that round of the F.A Cup due to his 40 minutes of coming on? Is that not true then?

you are all a fuck'n disgrace guys... really...

wtf is wrong with you?...

I think somebody should put you straight on youre way... some of you act like 4 year old kids... nobody said anything about mikels consistency and all you're points you just don't even back them up... read you're posts through and you will all see that you have one intersection and that is hate towards mikel..

some of you accuse him of haeving no tactical sense (wtf?) some say he has no technique at all, some say he can't tackle some say he can't run...

so all off you still don't have an answer about this...

if he is so bad so you little guy whom nobody listens to and nobody knows can see, why is he kept playing and playing...

when maka was here, when ballack was here, when ess was here, when deco was ere (DLP-Role)...

get real you little kids really, I kept back...

said this Mikel has real consistency issues and I've said that a hundrets of times... but he can be world class on his day thats a fact and he has one bad game out of eight... and its unbeliveball that some here admit, that the even WAIT FOR A PLAYER OF US TO DO BAD JUST TO SLATE HIM?! WTF?!...

get grown up...

he played under mou, under king carlo under scolari, under RDM, under Hiddink in crucial games he was rotated with ess under Rafa under Boas (until his bust up with him)...

but you're not short of praising a player who has one GOOD game out of eight?...

many of you are the same whom start bashing Moses.. I mean WTF? are you serious hes 20 he cost 7 Million and he has done tremendeous he was even better then Hazard before he hit the ground running and is a tons of time better then oscar and I really like oscar and think he can get one of the worlds greats...

get straight... leave this topic if you don't like him we've got it... I do like him and I write everey now and then...

maybe this is the only place for some of you to define you...

I expect much better of some of you... (leif e.g.)

you don't rate him you don't like him he is shit he can't hit the ball he even isn't a Nigerean he has probably painted him black... I beleve he would screw all of you...

even Henrique whom hated him (if I am right, our arguments are far in the past) admitted he gives the team stability and we play better WITH him...

and how Blackstreet09 and Kojo are still on here is beyond me... they don't deliver any new things and they just try to have a bust up... its obvious...

AGAIN I think mikel has consistency Issues he has two weakpoints added to that, ghe deadly through ball between the lines and his shooting... I would really love to have busquet in our squad for 2 month... so ppl would see what a cuntface he is...

/rant over

I'll try & improve.

and how Blackstreet09 and Kojo are still on here is beyond me... they don't deliver any new things and they just try to have a bust up... its obvious...

:clap:

I'll try & improve.

:clap:

If you try to have a go at me thats you're problem if you're serious I hope so, you have some valid points and a good analyzing mind it seems so get you're point through and leave it with that... it makes no sense to talk again and again about the same shit seriously...

I did the same before but if you've explained you're point and the others don't listen, you can try it one time again and thats it...

Yo Clevemayor Yo! Yo! That's wrong IMO

I thoughts Mikel was very bad in this game, simply because he never shown enough passion to begin with, i pretty much just proven Choulo wrong.

Say what you want about me, one day i'll be big and famous, it's gon happen soon, i mean come on Dre stole all my productions, Jay Z stole all my lyrics and so did Nas. That just proves that one day, i will be one of the best lyricsisisicsits soon, oh yeah and producer.

- all lyrics by me

you are all a fuck'n disgrace guys... really...

wtf is wrong with you?...

I think somebody should put you straight on youre way... some of you act like 4 year old kids... nobody said anything about mikels consistency and all you're points you just don't even back them up... read you're posts through and you will all see that you have one intersection and that is hate towards mikel..

some of you accuse him of haeving no tactical sense (wtf?) some say he has no technique at all, some say he can't tackle some say he can't run...

so all off you still don't have an answer about this...

if he is so bad so you little guy whom nobody listens to and nobody knows can see, why is he kept playing and playing...

when maka was here, when ballack was here, when ess was here, when deco was ere (DLP-Role)...

get real you little kids really, I kept back...

said this Mikel has real consistency issues and I've said that a hundrets of times... but he can be world class on his day thats a fact and he has one bad game out of eight... and its unbeliveball that some here admit, that the even WAIT FOR A PLAYER OF US TO DO BAD JUST TO SLATE HIM?! WTF?!...

get grown up...

he played under mou, under king carlo under scolari, under RDM, under Hiddink in crucial games he was rotated with ess under Rafa under Boas (until his bust up with him)...

but you're not short of praising a player who has one GOOD game out of eight?...

many of you are the same whom start bashing Moses.. I mean WTF? are you serious hes 20 he cost 7 Million and he has done tremendeous he was even better then Hazard before he hit the ground running and is a tons of time better then oscar and I really like oscar and think he can get one of the worlds greats...

get straight... leave this topic if you don't like him we've got it... I do like him and I write everey now and then...

maybe this is the only place for some of you to define you...

you don't rate him you don't like him he is shit he can't hit the ball he even isn't a Nigerean he has probably painted him black... I beleve he would screw all of you...

even Henrique whom hated him (if I am right, our arguments are far in the past) admitted he gives the team stability and we play better WITH him...

AGAIN I think mikel has consistency Issues he has two weakpoints added to that, ghe deadly through ball between the lines and his shooting... I would really love to have busquet in our squad for 2 month... so ppl would see what a cuntface he is...

/rant over

U-WOT-M8.jpg

I know i'm not one to talk, but oh well.

Stop getting personal, if you want to debate about Mikel then fair enough, but having a go at one another doesn't make your point more valid.

But in all honesty, if anyones getting personal it's Clevemayor

I've done nothing but debate on this thread for ages, yet just because i always ignore his posts, he says i should be banned from here. That's just going way over the top, I haven't gotten personal in this thread for a very long time, but either way he ain't the first and wont be the last.