Timo Werner

Captain Ahmed

36 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

Don’t worry even if they make it to the final Bayern will thrash them. 

It looks like PSG will play final and they had easy run. Normally I would fancy Bayern to win it but after Barca and City, PSG will be much fresher for the final.

Just now, NikkiCFC said:

It looks like PSG will play final and they had easy run. Normally I would fancy Bayern to win it but after Barca and City, PSG will be much fresher for the final.

Psg looks d super inhibited vs Atalanta who did not play well themselves. I can see Leipzig punishing them

They are like Mbappes Monaco, but actualy more solid in defence. With Werner, I think Psg would have very hard job and wouldnt be big favourite at all. I still think Psg relies too much on individual quality rather team work and thats something teams like Leipzig with 11 hard working system can punish.

Now without proper striker, it will be hard.

5 hours ago, shrenshah said:

I like leipzig
But just want them to loose badly against psg so that timo doesnt lose his head

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

That doesnt make sense ... he is already a Chelsea player. At most he will get a Champion medal if they win which would be really nice. 

4 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

Nagelsmann said that Werner would not been the best option anyway against Atletico because Atletico does not give much space to opponents.
True.

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

But could have probably done with his finishing...

And they probably wish they have him judging by who they will play next and maybe in the final. 

12 hours ago, Magic Lamps said:

Psg looks d super inhibited vs Atalanta who did not play well themselves. I can see Leipzig punishing them

Not sure you can judge that psg team, no veratti, no di maria and no mbappe. Neymar pretty much have to do everything. 

1 hour ago, communicate said:

Not sure you can judge that psg team, no veratti, no di maria and no mbappe. Neymar pretty much have to do everything. 

plus Cavani and Meunier already left, and Kurzawa was injured 

add in your already mentioned huge misses and that is a shedload of talent to be without for that game

5 hours ago, killer1257 said:

Nagelsmann said that Werner would not been the best option anyway against Atletico because Atletico does not give much space to opponents.
True.

I hope if Frank does not work out next year we get Nagelsmann

6 hours ago, killer1257 said:

True.

Which is something we will have big issues here aswell.

20 hours ago, BlueLyon said:

Which is something we will have big issues here aswell.

I don't know why people keep on talking like pacey players struggle in the Premier League because there is not much space to use their pace and all that. The likes of Man City, Liverpool all have pacey players but that never stops them from being effective in the league, do they?