Vesper
Followers 3

• Replies 931
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Guys, i just want to say, take care of yourselves and your families during this horrible pandemic, stay safe always and God bless you all. Hug 🙏💪👊

Good article - history shows governments are really slow to withdraw big brother state apparatus and surveillance when emergencies are over. Theyre also quite keen for everyone to have the Covid

Strange times. We've surrendered our liberty and freedom to the State. Parliament has disappeared. All private enterprise has been Nationalised. Movement controlled. All our freedom just given up with

Posted Images

6 hours ago, Jason said:

Britain has ordered 40m doses of Pfizer vaccine, including 10m due by end of year if it gets regulatory approval

This is who gets it:

1. Care home residents & staff
2. 80+
3. 75+
4. 70+
5. 65+
6. High risk adults under 65
7. Moderate risk adults under 65
8. 60+
9. 55+
10. 50+

Trump out of office and Vaccine looking likely to start being distributed at the end of the year. Season finale of 2020 looking pretty positive!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

It is weird to think back in June how the original plan was mapped out...come October social distancing ending..fans back in stadium.. all this stuff. Think they got wayyyyyy to ahead of themselves!!

Let's see what Boris brings to us this week. Back to Tiers...yay! We were in one..duno if that will exist anymore and if does probably way more strict. Cant see 6 mixing again.

Least dropping the 10 curfew that was dumb..lets solve a issue by having everyone leave at the same time. Least this way let's crowds leave within a hour 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

No links, no long rambling post.

What is going on with COVID-19 and Trump and the RW gaslighting machine in the US is flat out genocide.

Well over half a million will be dead within a couple months or so, 90% of which could have been prevented.

You may well have 200,000 who die just between now and February 1st. or so. Over 6,200 dead in the last 48 hours.

Republican governors are retaliating against public health officials via police raids at gunpoint.

Armed RW mobs are attacking elected officials (including Republican ones, ffs) and public health officials nationwide.

Trump himself months ago fucked up the vaccine distribution supply-chain and also refused to buy enough.

It is madness, it is state organised and sanctioned mass murder.

• Like 2
On 18/12/2020 at 8:07 AM, Special Juan said:

And areas being plunge into tier 3 with lower infection rates than when London went in tier 2....

If London suffers we all suffer.

Oh bloody hell...been in Tier 3 half a day. Now in Tier 4! We were 1 before November...

Its bad how now its London everyone panics..though up North better off right now.

The Christmas mixing was such a dumb idea but to leave it till now..thats so bad!

23 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

We've been inter 3 for weeks, now 1 day for Xmas so we are not better off at all.

The whole country will be giving Boris the two fingers, I've had enough of this shit

I get it..cause our cases have shot up suddenly but he had the chance this week to change it. Scotland and that did but he was tralalalaa nahhhh. Now nopeee 

53 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

We've been inter 3 for weeks, now 1 day for Xmas so we are not better off at all.

The whole country will be giving Boris the two fingers, I've had enough of this shit

You should see folks here in Denmark, we are livid is all I'll say. They can now smell that things are a bit stinky regarding this whole mess.

1 minute ago, Atomiswave said:

You should see folks here in Denmark, we are livid is all I'll say. They can now smell that things are a bit stinky regarding this whole mess.

I went to Copenhagen early September and barring mask's on public transport and rules with bars (had to have a stamp to get in after 11) everything felt normal.

Is that still the case?

31 minutes ago, Tomo said:

I went to Copenhagen early September and barring mask's on public transport and rules with bars (had to have a stamp to get in after 11) everything felt normal.

Is that still the case?

Fuck no mate, that cunt Mette closed off the country 2 days ago, she held a press conference then 4 hours later it came to effect. Everything is shut bare food markets.

• Like 2