Coronaviral

Vesper

12 minutes ago, Vesper said:

no one takes you seriously here

in the US, people are labeled 'extreme left' if they simply support basic human rights like LGBTQ rights and support reproductive choice

those issues (and many others) have been weaponised by the RW and the LW to use as wedges to drive people apart and the herd them into political camps of captive support via one of the oldest games in the book, the thousands of years-old divide et impera model (divide and conquer/rule)

if a politician there in the US suggests basic, actual substantive regulation and oversight of the giant corporations and banks (many of whom pay zero or near zero in federal income taxes and who will soon get over a trillion USD or more in yet another massive give-away) or says it is madness to spend over 1.5 trillion USD per year on the war/security/surveillance state then you have 100 million gaslit RW'ers screaming COMMIE!!!

as for the Democrats, at the end of the day, they cave in and suck bankster cock and vote trillions more the empire as well

hell they could not even pass a simple public option for healthcare when they had a 60 seat filibuster-proof majority in the Senate back in 2009/2010

Bill Clinton back in 1993 and onward set the Democratic party onto a corporatist, 3rd-Way, neoliberal path that included disastrous deregulation schemes like the 1996 Telecommunications ACT (that help to consolidate US media control into the hands of a small group of giant corporations), the horrific repeal of Glass-Steagall in 1999 (which allowed ultra risky investment banks to commingle savings funds of the thrifts), and then the equally odious Commodity Futures Modernization Act of 2000 (CFMA) which re-legalised the financial weapons of mass destruction know as derivatives.

Those last two were foundational, absolutely KEY drivers to the global systemic economic crash of 2007-2010. Even the weak sauce Dodd-Frank regulatory bill (written hand in glove with the very financial predators themselves) that was passed in its wake was watered down in 2018, and had 17 DEMOCRATS crossing the aisle to join with the Republicans in ramming it through.

I will not even get deeply into basically every so-called 'Defence Department' increase to its already bloated budget (The Democrats in 2018 actually helped pass an even BIGGER increase than fucking Trump himself wanted) or their horrendous track record of enthusiastic support (and often taking the lead, in the cause of Libya, Syria etc etc) of the murderous wars of empire since the end of WWII. The US has caused, either directly of indirectly, post WWII, the deaths of 30 million people involved in it military adventurneering, 80% of whom were civilians, and the Democrats (with a few exceptions) have been right there, along with the Rethugs, cheering it all fucking on.

so

'far left' 

my SWEET FA

In the end far left and extreme right. 

It will always be like that, liberals vs conservative. 

I for once I'm happy that you have that choice. Because in other countries like Iran, North Korea and such we would have no voice. Me as a christian would get slaughter and you as LGBTQ will get slaughter. 

6 minutes ago, 11Drogba said:

'owning the Libs', roflmaoooooooooo

Fox and Murdoch media as a whole are a global pestilence

gaslighting 100's of millions of low-info dullards into taking overall anti-humanity paths of actions

this pic is USA-specific, but captures the overall methodology quite well

Image result for stupid republicans I am the one ruining their lives

13 minutes ago, Fernando said:

In the end far left and extreme right. 

It will always be like that, liberals vs conservative. 

I for once I'm happy that you have that choice. Because in other countries like Iran, North Korea and such we would have no voice. Me as a christian would get slaughter and you as LGBTQ will get slaughter. 

complete non sequitur

that has zero to do with anything that I said

also it is a COMPLETE false-choice dilemma

it is NOT vote American RW-style or we all turn into Iran or NoKo

that is utter bollocks

that is the biggest pile of shit postulation I have seen all week (or longer)

another pure and classic logical fallacy

plus, PLUS, your very own RW America DOES contain MILLIONS of bigots and haters who DO want me dead, just because of whom I love and whom I married

there are ZERO advanced social democratic nations on the planet where your or I are in mortal danger (because of your religion and my sexual orientation) from the official actions and laws of the governments

although the US, with it out-of-control slanting to the right on a systemic level, is starting to go into that arena's entrance areas

and the zeitgeist of the RW certainly, from a non-governmental stance, is most definitely encouraging aspects and elements of this

11 minutes ago, Vesper said:

complete non sequitur

that has zero to do with anything that I said

also it is a COMPLETE false-choice dilemma

it is NOT vote American RW-style or we all turn into Iran or NoKo

that is utter bollocks

that is the biggest pile of shit postulation I have seen all week (or longer)

another pure and classic logical fallacy

plus, PLUS, your very own RW America DOES contain MILLIONS of bigots and haters who DO want me dead, just because of whom I love and whom I married

there are ZERO advanced social democratic nations on the planet where your or I are in mortal danger (because of your religion and my sexual orientation) from the official actions and laws of the governments

although the US, with it out-of-control slanting to the right on a systemic level, is starting to go into that arena's entrance areas

and the zeitgeist of the RW certainly, from a non-governmental stance, is most definitely encouraging aspects and elements of this

Dead is a bit extreme me thinks. 

But bigots and haters also apply to you. Because that is just a term that is used for someone that does not agree with your view. So if someone doesn't agree with your view you also hate them and spout bunch of hatred. 

They are just two poles of the extreme end. 

At the end as a christian what you do is a sin, but you will not be condemn for that, more then likely you get condemn for lying, swearing, lusting and other things. So we all fall short because we all lied at one time, cursed at one time, lust at one time. And if you break one you break them all. So how can we be in good standing? 

50 minutes ago, Fernando said:

But bigots and haters also apply to you. Because that is just a term that is used for someone that does not agree with your view. So if someone doesn't agree with your view you also hate them and spout bunch of hatred. 

They are just two poles of the extreme end. 

At the end as a christian what you do is a sin, but you will not be condemn for that, more then likely you get condemn for lying, swearing, lusting and other things. So we all fall short because we all lied at one time, cursed at one time, lust at one time. And if you break one you break them all. So how can we be in good standing? 

where I am and when have I ever wished someone dead?

that is patently absurd

I fucking hate the damn whataboutism you lot always try and play

you wear your religion on your sleeve and try and use it to play plazzy victim games

what's next? You going to go into a whinge about 'the war on Christmas'??

FFS GMAFB

and STOP trying to conflate radical communist regimes with basic social democracy

saying shite like that makes you look like a fool

that is dishonest as fuck and NO ONE is advocating for anything like the return of USSR or praising NoKo (well Trump LOVES him some Kim Jong Un)

President Trump Says He And Kim Jong-Un 'Fell In Love' | TIME

Now, if we want to get into death via the RW USA (and not even RW) and its historical white nationalist sentiments that people like Trump tap into

we can always take a quick tour of what happened to people of my racial makeup in the US for 400 plus years.

Hell, I would have been lynched more than likely (along with my wife) up until the 1960's in vast swathes of the southern US.

and

you said

well (and I can pull up a multiplicity of other examples)

Tennessee Pastor Who Is Also a Sheriff's Detective Calls for L.G.B.T. People to Be Executed

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/06/15/us/knoxville-pastor-grayson-fritts.html

Grayson Fritts said in a sermon that people who are lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender were “freaks” and “worthy of death.”

Grayson Fritts said in a sermon that people who are lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender were “freaks” and “worthy of death.”Credit...Calvin Mattheis/Knoxville News Sentinel, via Associated Press

A Tennessee pastor who is also a detective said in a sermon this month that people who were lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender were “freaks” and “worthy of death,” comments that have prompted prosecutors to review cases he has investigated.

In the sermon, delivered on June 2, the pastor, Grayson Fritts, also called for the government to send a riot team to a Pride parade scheduled for June 22 in Knoxville. He said L.G.B.T. people should be arrested, tried, and if convicted, executed.

“That’s the problem with law enforcement nowadays,” he said in a video of the sermon posted by The Tennessee Holler. “They are chasing around cookie thieves, when the real animals are on floats rolling down Gay Street.”

Mr. Fritts is a pastor at All Scripture Baptist Church, which makes its stance on homosexuality known on its website: “A person will only burn in their lust toward the same gender if they have been given over to a reprobate or rejected mind. God said homosexuality should be punished with the death penalty, as set forth in Leviticus 20:13. No homosexual will be allowed to attend or join All Scripture Baptist Church.”

Mr. Fritts is also a detective at the Knox County Sheriff’s Office. His sermon prompted the Knox County district attorney’s office to examine cases that Mr. Fritts had worked on as a detective.

snip

Salvation Army Official: Gays Deserve Death

Just in time to ruin Gay Pride month, a media relations director for the Salvation Army had no problem reminding us and the queer journalists he was talking to that gays should be put to death.  

https://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2012/06/salvation-army-official-gays-deserve-death/321193/

Just in time to ruin Gay Pride month, a media relations director for the Salvation Army had no problem reminding us and the queer journalists he was talking to that gays should be put to death. In talking to Australian queer journalists Serena Ryan and Pete Dillon on their Salt and Pepper radio show (audio below which was picked up by Truth Wins Out's John Becker),  Major Andrew Craibe, a media relations director for one of the organization's Australian branches, had this exchange with the hosts: 

Ryan: According to the Salvation Army, [gay people] deserve death. How do you respond to that, as part of your doctrine?

Craibe:  Well, that’s a part of our belief system.

Ryan: So we should die.

Craibe: You know, we have an alignment to the Scriptures, but that’s our belief.

The doctrine they're referring to is, as Queerty's Dan Avery reports, the Salvation Story: Salvationist Handbook of Doctrine, which borrows heavily from Romans 1:18-32  and states:

For this reason God gave them up to degrading passions. Their women exchanged natural intercourse for unnatural, and in the same way also the men, giving up natural intercourse with women, were consumed with passion for one another. Men committed shameless acts with men and received in their own persons the due penalty for their error. . .

They know God’s decree, that those who practise such things deserve to die—yet they not only do them but even applaud others who practise them.

Until this weekend, Craibe's media presence had been mostly non-existent, his last remarks that we found were about children with disabilities, social and financial disadvantages, and their visit to a zoo--not something you would expect from a guy who sounds more or less like a hate monger. 

snip

Pro-Kremlin media have been spreading disinformation about coronavirus with the aim of “aggravating” the public health crisis in the west, the European Union’s diplomatic service has concluded in a leaked report.

An EU monitoring team collected 80 examples of disinformation from Russian sources in nearly two months up to 16 March...

Reuters

we are seeing trillions in paper wealth go POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOF the past few week

up to money heaven

Where Exactly Is "Money Heaven"?

https://twistedeconotwist.wordpress.com/2010/03/06/where-exactly-is-money-heaven/comment-page-1/

When one of the billionaires behind the collapsed internet bank Icesave in relations to a new film was asked what happened to all the money, his answer was astonishingly nonchalant: “A lot of money goes to money-heaven,” shrugged Björgólfur Thor Björgólfsson, the London based investor who co-owned 41% of Icesave’s parent bank, Landsbanki.

“They have evaporated. It’s a common misunderstanding to ask;  where did the money go.”

Björgólfur Thor Björgólfsson

this fucker is now back to billionaire level again

2 hours ago, Vesper said:

where I am and when have I ever wished someone dead?

that is patently absurd

I fucking hate the damn whataboutism you lot always try and play

you wear your religion on your sleeve and try and use it to play plazzy victim games

what's next? You going to go into a whinge about 'the war on Christmas'??

FFS GMAFB

and STOP trying to conflate radical communist regimes with basic social democracy

saying shite like that makes you look like a fool

that is dishonest as fuck and NO ONE is advocating for anything like the return of USSR or praising NoKo (well Trump LOVES him some Kim Jong Un)

President Trump Says He And Kim Jong-Un 'Fell In Love' | TIME

Now, if we want to get into death via the RW USA (and not even RW) and its historical white nationalist sentiments that people like Trump tap into

we can always take a quick tour of what happened to people of my racial makeup in the US for 400 plus years.

Hell, I would have been lynched more than likely (along with my wife) up until the 1960's in vast swathes of the southern US.

and

you said

well (and I can pull up a multiplicity of other examples)

Tennessee Pastor Who Is Also a Sheriff's Detective Calls for L.G.B.T. People to Be Executed

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/06/15/us/knoxville-pastor-grayson-fritts.html

Grayson Fritts said in a sermon that people who are lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender were “freaks” and “worthy of death.”

Grayson Fritts said in a sermon that people who are lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender were “freaks” and “worthy of death.”Credit...Calvin Mattheis/Knoxville News Sentinel, via Associated Press

A Tennessee pastor who is also a detective said in a sermon this month that people who were lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender were “freaks” and “worthy of death,” comments that have prompted prosecutors to review cases he has investigated.

In the sermon, delivered on June 2, the pastor, Grayson Fritts, also called for the government to send a riot team to a Pride parade scheduled for June 22 in Knoxville. He said L.G.B.T. people should be arrested, tried, and if convicted, executed.

“That’s the problem with law enforcement nowadays,” he said in a video of the sermon posted by The Tennessee Holler. “They are chasing around cookie thieves, when the real animals are on floats rolling down Gay Street.”

Mr. Fritts is a pastor at All Scripture Baptist Church, which makes its stance on homosexuality known on its website: “A person will only burn in their lust toward the same gender if they have been given over to a reprobate or rejected mind. God said homosexuality should be punished with the death penalty, as set forth in Leviticus 20:13. No homosexual will be allowed to attend or join All Scripture Baptist Church.”

Mr. Fritts is also a detective at the Knox County Sheriff’s Office. His sermon prompted the Knox County district attorney’s office to examine cases that Mr. Fritts had worked on as a detective.

snip

Salvation Army Official: Gays Deserve Death

Just in time to ruin Gay Pride month, a media relations director for the Salvation Army had no problem reminding us and the queer journalists he was talking to that gays should be put to death.  

https://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2012/06/salvation-army-official-gays-deserve-death/321193/

Just in time to ruin Gay Pride month, a media relations director for the Salvation Army had no problem reminding us and the queer journalists he was talking to that gays should be put to death. In talking to Australian queer journalists Serena Ryan and Pete Dillon on their Salt and Pepper radio show (audio below which was picked up by Truth Wins Out's John Becker),  Major Andrew Craibe, a media relations director for one of the organization's Australian branches, had this exchange with the hosts: 

Ryan: According to the Salvation Army, [gay people] deserve death. How do you respond to that, as part of your doctrine?

Craibe:  Well, that’s a part of our belief system.

Ryan: So we should die.

Craibe: You know, we have an alignment to the Scriptures, but that’s our belief.

The doctrine they're referring to is, as Queerty's Dan Avery reports, the Salvation Story: Salvationist Handbook of Doctrine, which borrows heavily from Romans 1:18-32  and states:

For this reason God gave them up to degrading passions. Their women exchanged natural intercourse for unnatural, and in the same way also the men, giving up natural intercourse with women, were consumed with passion for one another. Men committed shameless acts with men and received in their own persons the due penalty for their error. . .

They know God’s decree, that those who practise such things deserve to die—yet they not only do them but even applaud others who practise them.

Until this weekend, Craibe's media presence had been mostly non-existent, his last remarks that we found were about children with disabilities, social and financial disadvantages, and their visit to a zoo--not something you would expect from a guy who sounds more or less like a hate monger. 

snip

If this guy are saying that I would also be upset. 

There's no where in the new testament that says such things. 

The fact is that as I mentioned its a sin, but so also is hating your brother, saying false witness and such. And those so call Christians will also have to give account for what they say and do. 

Because the law of christ is love and any Christian who is not living in by that standard is lacking. 

Now love does not turn a blind eye but in warns. Warns you that you are going down a wrong path. 

But I apologize for those that cast hatred to you, I will not do it. 

2 hours ago, Vesper said:

lock off

and dowwwwwwwwwn she goes again

132235a3579b8e44841e4c296e309f36.png

Actually my first target to start buying some in the 401k. As per my chart I was waiting for this level. 

And then wait to see if there's more downside. To accumulate more or just wait and see how it goes from here. 

Screenshot_20200318-154228.png

50 minutes ago, Fernando said:

If this guy are saying that I would also be upset. 

There's no where in the new testament that says such things. 

The fact is that as I mentioned its a sin, but so also is hating your brother, saying false witness and such. And those so call Christians will also have to give account for what they say and do. 

Because the law of christ is love and any Christian who is not living in by that standard is lacking. 

Now love does not turn a blind eye but in warns. Warns you that you are going down a wrong path. 

But I apologize for those that cast hatred to you, I will not do it. 

I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.

― Stephen Roberts

As for the New Testament and anti LGBTQ scripture

(BTW, I have NO clue why Christians follow the Old Testament, as that is a pure Jewish document (even Jesus was simply a Jewish zealot, but that is a discussion for another time). I think so many love it because it has so much of the hate, but that is just my own theoryand I am NOT applying it to you at all)

these 5 passages in particular have been used for millenium to torture and kill people like me (along with the truly wretched Old Testament text sof hate)

Romans 1:26-27

Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones.  In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error.

1 Corinthians 6:9-10

Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men, nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.

Timothy 1:9-10

We also know that the law is made not for the righteous but for lawbreakers and rebels, the ungodly and sinful, the unholy and irreligious, for those who kill their fathers or mothers, for murderers, 10 for the sexually immoral, for those practicing homosexuality, for slave traders and liars and perjurers—and for whatever else is contrary to the sound doctrine

Jude 1:7

In a similar way, Sodom and Gomorrah and the surrounding towns gave themselves up to sexual immorality and perversion. They serve as an example of those who suffer the punishment of eternal fire.

Matthew 19:3

Some Pharisees came to him to test him. They asked, “Is it lawful for a man to divorce his wife for any and every reason?”

“Haven’t you read,” he replied, “that at the beginning the Creator ‘made them male and female',’and said, ‘For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh’?  So they are no longer two, but one flesh. Therefore what God has joined together, let no one separate.”

We can have hours of debate on this (I would so rather not), BUT even if YOU are reasonable, MILLIONS of fundie 'christians' are not at all reasonable. They are filled with rage and hate and murderous intent towards their fellow human beings like me, all because we are biologically put together different than them. Thank fuck this so-called Gay Conversion Therapy claptrap is being outlawed in most all of the advanced nations on the planet. I have no idea why so-called Christians are so interested in what the fuck happens in our bedrooms, none at all, other than they are power-mad, weak-willed pricks who fear losing their billy big bollocks patriarchal hetero-dominant power standing they have enjoyed for 10,000 plus years (starting long before there was any sort of monotheism)

Do NOT think I am only calling out christians alone BTW, so many religions are shit about this, Islam especially.