Coronaviral

Vesper

10 hours ago, Mana said:

Does it need to effect your personal life before you stop implying or telling people COVID-19 isn’t serious FFS?

I am sick and tired of hearing ignorant statements like this.

The only thing the media is doing wrong is them being racist calling it the Chinese Virus or the Communist Coronavirus.

Exactly, it's like our generation totally ignores the elderly (our parents, grandparents) and sick. I am not worried at all for myself, but I am worried for my mom. Inb4 the "it's like flu" argument: Is it better to have one deadly virus spreading, two, three, four? I think the answer is obvious. The world is doing the right thing trying to totally eradicate it before we start annually adding coronavirus deaths to influenza deaths statistics. Plus, since it's new to human organisms, it has a chance of mutating to something worse over time.

11 minutes ago, 11Drogba said:

Italy coronavirus cases rise to 31506 from 27980 yesterday. A rise of 12.6%

Fuck, over 15,000 new cases now in last 5 days. And I am battling a tonne of old boomer neoliberal American corporatist Democrats on a couple private chatrooms who keep posting bullshit tweets that say Italy is soon back to normal. They are fucking delusional. Plus they HATE Millenials and Zennials And Gen Z like me. They are insanely OTT with blaming US for everything wrong in the world, and have the absolute jacobs to call us NARCISSISTIC!!!!

The majority of fucking American boomers are litterally the most spoilt, narcissistic, selfish, ''I got mine so FUCK YOU'' group of tossers I have ever met.

Those fuckers called ME a commie! Lolol. All because I said Biden has always been a bankster shill and never met a war he didnt like since Viet Nam. Lolol. I dont even like Bernie, but hej! I am a commie! Roflmaooo. Oh, one called me a crypto Trumper!!! Ffs.

Thank fuck I dont have to deal with numpty cunts like that in real life. I got banned from a Facebook group for calling Biden Groper Joe, lolol.

InferiorThickCarp-size_restricted.gif

SevereNippyKoalabear-size_restricted.gif

DenseFlusteredCoqui-size_restricted.gif

9e5772efb1899df67b98abd8d5769b88.gif

At the moment:
SPAIN 11,409 cases - 510 deaths - 563 in critical condition.
GERMANY 9,352 cases - 24 deaths - just 2 in critical condition.
Is German medicine that good or is it something else?

You never know who got infected. Maybe Spains infected people have more diseases in the first place or the infected People in Spain may be older.
And as far as I know, there is no medicine to help with Corona

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

41 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

At the moment:

SPAIN 11,409 cases - 510 deaths - 563 in critical condition.

GERMANY 9,352 cases - 24 deaths - just 2 in critical condition.

Is German medicine that good or is it something else?

Death statistics vary greatly country by country. A virologist explained that countries that are able to more effectively protect and isolate their elderly have the lowest mortality rates. Maybe Spain are not doing as good a job at it? 

Do you know that the covid carrier can infect many people, 10, 20 or harm  more in the 14 day period it takes the virus to incubate if he takes no precautions whatsoever ?
After that he can't really harm anybody because he is ill and he knows it, but everything happens before.
If we become cautious then those of us who got it will infect less people, but the immediate members of our families will be exposed, because families cannot be separated.
This sets a theoretical limit to the spread of the disease. If there are at this time X asymptomatic carriers then we can count on approximately 3 . X cases of cv.
But there won't be a 3 . X + 1 case because we are all well behaved in the community.
Unfortunately this limit is difficult to achieve, but we can try.
If everybody is careless then we infect 10 people on the average and we cause a chain reaction.
If everybody is cautious then we may take this average down to < 1, which means that the epidemic process decays.
But it wiil take weeks before we can talk with any optimism.

here is a stream for the US cable news network

MSNBC

https://streamfare.net/msnbc.html

and CNN

https://streamfare.net/1cnn.html

do NOT watch Fox News

there are 100% gaslighting agitprop

the amount of pure lies and disinfo they put out is breathtaking

They will cause the deaths of tens (hundreds?) of thousands of their own viewers. For the past 2 plus months they have been parroting Trump (who now has finally, to a point, realised what a hurricane of shit is coming) by claiming COVID-19 was a hoax designed to hurt Trump.

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

here is a stream for the US cable news network

MSNBC

https://streamfare.net/msnbc.html

and CNN

https://streamfare.net/1cnn.html

do NOT watch Fox News

there are 100% gaslighting agitprop

the amount of pure lies and disinfo they put out is breathtaking

They will cause the deaths of tens (hundreds?) of thousands of their own viewers. For the past 2 plus months they have been parroting Trump (who now has finally, to a point, realised what a hurricane of shit is coming) by claiming COVID-19 was a hoax designed to hurt Trump.

All 3 are bad. 

One is extreme right and the other is extreme left. 

So there's no good choice there. 

3 minutes ago, Fernando said:

All 3 are bad. 

One is extreme right and the other is extreme left. 

So there's no good choice there. 

lol at 'extreme left'

there is no such thing in the US, other than micro-fringe tiny groups who have zero systemic power

the average US Democrat would be square in the middle of the average centre-RIGHT party in Europe

the political spectrum in the US has been slid so far to the right that is is almost impossible to compare to the rest of the advanced world

2 minutes ago, Vesper said:

lol at 'extreme left'

there is no such thing in the US, other than micro-fringe tiny groups who have zero systemic power

the average US Democrat would be square in the middle of the average centre-RIGHT party in Europe

the political spectrum in the US has been slid so far to the right that is is almost impossible to compare to the rest of the advanced world

Nope, CNN is extreme left. 

Cannot take them serious for much of anything. Just a bunch of sensationalist people. 

28 minutes ago, Fernando said:

Nope, CNN is extreme left. 

Cannot take them serious for much of anything. Just a bunch of sensationalist people. 

no one takes you seriously here

in the US, people are labeled 'extreme left' if they simply support basic human rights like LGBTQ rights and support reproductive choice

those issues (and many others) have been weaponised by the RW and the LW to use as wedges to drive people apart and the herd them into political camps of captive support via one of the oldest games in the book, the thousands of years-old divide et impera model (divide and conquer/rule)

if a politician there in the US suggests basic, actual substantive regulation and oversight of the giant corporations and banks (many of whom pay zero or near zero in federal income taxes and who will soon get over a trillion USD or more in yet another massive give-away) or says it is madness to spend over 1.5 trillion USD per year on the war/security/surveillance state then you have 100 million gaslit RW'ers screaming COMMIE!!!

as for the Democrats, at the end of the day, they cave in and suck bankster cock and vote trillions more the empire as well

hell they could not even pass a simple public option for healthcare when they had a 60 seat filibuster-proof majority in the Senate back in 2009/2010

Bill Clinton back in 1993 and onward set the Democratic party onto a corporatist, 3rd-Way, neoliberal path that included disastrous deregulation schemes like the 1996 Telecommunications ACT (that help to consolidate US media control into the hands of a small group of giant corporations), the horrific repeal of Glass-Steagall in 1999 (which allowed ultra risky investment banks to commingle savings funds of the thrifts), and then the equally odious Commodity Futures Modernization Act of 2000 (CFMA) which re-legalised the financial weapons of mass destruction know as derivatives.

Those last two were foundational, absolutely KEY drivers to the global systemic economic crash of 2007-2010. Even the weak sauce Dodd-Frank regulatory bill (written hand in glove with the very financial predators themselves) that was passed in its wake was watered down in 2018, and had 17 DEMOCRATS crossing the aisle to join with the Republicans in ramming it through.

I will not even get deeply into basically every so-called 'Defence Department' increase to its already bloated budget (The Democrats in 2018 actually helped pass an even BIGGER increase than fucking Trump himself wanted) or their horrendous track record of enthusiastic support (and often taking the lead, in the cause of Libya, Syria etc etc) of the murderous wars of empire since the end of WWII. The US has caused, either directly of indirectly, post WWII, the deaths of 30 million people involved in it military adventurneering, 80% of whom were civilians, and the Democrats (with a few exceptions) have been right there, along with the Rethugs, cheering it all fucking on.

so

'far left' 

my SWEET FA