Jump to content
Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Coronaviral


Vesper
 Share
Followers 3

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 861
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Guys, i just want to say, take care of yourselves and your families during this horrible pandemic, stay safe always and God bless you all. Hug 🙏💪👊

Good article - history shows governments are really slow to withdraw big brother state apparatus and surveillance when emergencies are over. Theyre also quite keen for everyone to have the Covid

Strange times. We've surrendered our liberty and freedom to the State. Parliament has disappeared. All private enterprise has been Nationalised. Movement controlled. All our freedom just given up with

Posted Images

Italy coronavirus cases 4,053 vs 4,050 yesterday.

The new cases yesterday were the fewest since March 17 and they're fractionally higher.
 
Fatalities on the day were 837 compared to 812 a day earlier. The total is 12,428.
 
The government announced today that it will continue containment through April 15 but hinted they will continue through May 1 with a gradual reopening starting May 4.
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

ALX 🇺🇸 (@alx) Tweeted:
In January President Trump made the decision to restrict travel with China over Coronavirus.

On March 10th, Jerry Nadler called the decision “Irrational” and said it didn’t help the public health.

https://t.co/GOSZRFfPDb https://twitter.com/alx/status/1245053802287443968?s=20

Link to post
Share on other sites

Holy shit!

At this scary rate of deaths we'll overtake and well pass the rate of Italy and Spain.

The health service isn't even overrun yet so something  is going badly wrong.

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, chippy said:

Holy shit!

At this scary rate of deaths we'll overtake and well pass the rate of Italy and Spain.

The health service isn't even overrun yet so something  is going badly wrong.

 

As shit as things are looking we're not on that trajectory, we're on a similar path to France.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Tomo said:

As shit as things are looking we're not on that trajectory, we're on a similar path to France.

Up about 400 a day in a couple of days. If this kind rise continues, we'll very soon be losing over a 1000 a day which above that of Italy and Spain.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Meanwhile Tottenham Hotsp*r prompted anger on Tuesday amongst all MPs when they announced they would be applying for a government scheme in order to use public funds to pay 80% of the wages of off-pitch employees.

On the same day it was revealed Mr Levy earned a £3m bonus last year, as part of his £7m earnings and Bahamas-based businessman Joe Lewis,  worth more than £4bn, who holds a large controlling stake in Tottenham.

Greedy shitcunts scrounging off the tax payer....

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Meanwhile Tottenham Hotsp*r prompted anger on Tuesday amongst all MPs when they announced they would be applying for a government scheme in order to use public funds to pay 80% of the wages of off-pitch employees.

On the same day it was revealed Mr Levy earned a £3m bonus last year, as part of his £7m earnings and Bahamas-based businessman Joe Lewis,  worth more than £4bn, who holds a large controlling stake in Tottenham.

Greedy shitcunts scrounging off the tax payer....

I couldn't care less about what bonus Levy earned last year because that is bog standard business practice. Also dont care how much Lewis is worth. What is truly outrageous and disgusting is the club applying for the government scheme. Utterly shameful!

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, chippy said:

I couldn't care less about what bonus Levy earned last year because that is bog standard business practice. Also dont care how much Lewis is worth. What is truly outrageous and disgusting is the club applying for the government scheme. Utterly shameful!

the fact that Lewis is a billionaire is germane, I agree about Levy though

Link to post
Share on other sites

Sky News showed the latest data and it showed we are indeed going to quickly overtake Italy and Spain and that's with us being a couple of weeks behind them.With what is now starting to look like  a catastrophic loss of life, on top of that we now have the media starting to turn on the government. I just pray panic and disorder does not arise and that we peacefully and respectfully ride this out.  Everyone is obviously trying their very best, but sadly, it looks like we've made/making big mistakes. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...