Coronaviral

Vesper

3 hours ago, Vesper said:

meanwhile in Sweden

home of the shittiest COVID response in the EU (no shutdowns of so many segments of society, only crowds of more than FIVE HUNDRED banned, etc etc)

ffs

duncey berks

Malmö

in Skåne, the far south, right across from Copenhagen

grr.gif grr.gif grr.gif grr.gif grr.gif banghead.gif banghead.gif banghead.gif banghead.gif banghead.gif banghead.gif banghead.gif

1585158154_sdll-bdxdvdcm8-nh.jpg

AND today we had the US population adjusted equivalent of over 10,000 new cases and 350 deaths cry.gif sad.gif scared.gif mad.gif mad.gif

The Swedes were once renowned for being very smart and sensible to the point of being branded dull and boring.  Now you seem to be run by complete twats doing their best to ruin your beautiful country.

Convenient. Coincidentally he has an impending deadline for the book he has been commissioned to write. To get the 350k down payment he has to meet the deadline. So excuse me for having doubts about this announcement. I suppose that the problem with being a serial liar, no-one is inclined to believe him whether something is true or not.

1 hour ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Convenient. Coincidentally he has an impending deadline for the book he has been commissioned to write. To get the 350k down payment he has to meet the deadline. So excuse me for having doubts about this announcement. I suppose that the problem with being a serial liar, no-one is inclined to believe him whether something is true or not.

he probably has it, I do not think he is that insane to false claim

who knows though

13 minutes ago, Vesper said:

he probably has it, I do not think he is that insane to false claim

who knows though

More than likely 50% have it/had it according to Oxford professors. Nearly all get mild symptoms -just in a few it really attacks immune system it seems

16 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I do not think he is that insane to false claim

Some of Johnsons big lies hes told throughout his career

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/boris-johnson-lies-conservative-leader-candidate-list-times-banana-brexit-bus-a8929076.html

1 minute ago, Fulham Broadway said:

oh, yes of course, but this is so easily verifiable, especially if the rotter spins off this mortal coil