• Kante
    • Kovacic
    • Barkley
    • Mount
    • Hudson-Odoi
    • Abraham
    • Giroud (sub)

Just now, Fulham Broadway said:

So why play behind closed doors then -what is the point ?

You want to reduce big crowd gathering. It is as simple as that. It comes down to statistics. More crowd, higher chance of the virus being there and higher chance it is being spread out to many people. 

5 minutes ago, communicate said:

You want to reduce big crowd gathering. It is as simple as that. It comes down to statistics. More crowd, higher chance of the virus being there and higher chance it is being spread out to many people. 

Yes and those same people will gather in bars and cafes and pubs and spread it to other people who wouldn't even be at the game

5 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Yes and those same people will gather in bars and cafes and pubs and spread it to other people who wouldn't even be at the game

Agree, but it is a smaller gathering with less random people but the more important thing is that it is outside of the organizer control. 

12 minutes ago, communicate said:

Agree, but it is a smaller gathering with less random people but the more important thing is that it is outside of the organizer control. 

So its all about UEFA liability, nothing to do with public safety then

1 hour ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Meanwhile Wembley have said the friendly against Italy goes ahead with no restrictions on fans. Obviously money comes first...

I hope that Wembley is equally money hungry when England plays Croatia in the Euro in June! 

12 minutes ago, AndersonBLUE said:

I heard that some pubs might not be allowed to show the match if it means that more people will be meeting in them. Don't know how they would enforce that, probably rely on trust and goodwill on the owners part. 

If they enforce it they'll threaten the owners with their license if they disobey.

On 3/11/2020 at 3:40 PM, Atomiswave said:

Its BS, there is a huge agenda going on here. It does not matter which channel you pick, its corona 24/7.......at the same time influenza kills much much more but no one talks about that. Im not afraid at all by corona, its just another gimmick to force their ways. Dont be surprised if they come out and say that we all have to take a vacine, I for one wont touch it. Now schools are off, games are off, masks have been sold out, cities near shut off some places. It stinks to high heaven. They have systematically bombarded us with corona, much more than it deserves to.

Are you not form Iran? On 12,729 cases at the moment 611 deaths. 

13 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

Would a Zionist coronavirus cure be Halal? Iranian cleric says yes

In a recent ruling, an Iranian cleric decided that Muslims would be able to use a cure for coronavirus even if one is created by Israelis.

https://www.jpost.com/Middle-East/Is-Zionist-coronavirus-cure-Halal-Iranian-cleric-says-yes-620900?draft=true

Would a Zionist coronavirus cure be Halal? Iranian cleric says yes

In a recent ruling, an Iranian cleric decided that Muslims would be able to use a cure for coronavirus even if one is created by Israelis.

https://www.jpost.com/Middle-East/Is-Zionist-coronavirus-cure-Halal-Iranian-cleric-says-yes-620900?draft=true
Lol.

'Hey nurse, I need he urgent. I've been stabbed and its caught an artery'

'Dont worry our surgeon Goldstein can see you immediately'

'Nevermind I'd rather die'

'I thought youd say that. Can you do it outside?'

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, Supermonkey92 said:

Lol.

'Hey nurse, I need he urgent. I've been stabbed and its caught an artery'

'Dont worry our surgeon Goldstein can see you immediately'

'Nevermind I'd rather die'

'I thought youd say that. Can you do it outside?'

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

roflmaooooo

19 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

No one can prove the numbers, its either a test run to see how easily we all react or something big is coming. Like a new and hardcore legislations / Laws etc. Dont be surprised if this keeps up and they do martial law. In any case why didnt the nations act much sooner if this is really a deadly virus? HEre in Denmark practically everything is dead now, cities gone zombie like, its so easy for them to create panic for us all. Corona is not a patheogin, its a marker. A man made one. People are losing jobs left and right, econemy being fucked hard, stores either all closed or they have nothing in the shelfs. Everything is blamed on corona virus, you die inyour hotel its corona, you die of ligtning, its corona that did it. THey fucking refused to take my money the other day, physical money. Its a massive psycological operation.

On 11/03/2020 at 2:40 PM, Atomiswave said:

Its BS, there is a huge agenda going on here. It does not matter which channel you pick, its corona 24/7.......at the same time influenza kills much much more but no one talks about that. Im not afraid at all by corona, its just another gimmick to force their ways. Dont be surprised if they come out and say that we all have to take a vacine, I for one wont touch it. Now schools are off, games are off, masks have been sold out, cities near shut off some places. It stinks to high heaven. They have systematically bombarded us with corona, much more than it deserves to.

I'm not a conspiracy theorist myself so I don't agree with your assertion of some mal intentioned motive at play here. Frankly I think your take is silly and even potentially dangerous but I know we won't agree about that. :)