• Mount
    • Loftus-Cheek
    • Willian
    • Giroud
    • Pulisic (sub)
    • Barkley (sub)
    • Abraham (sub)
    • James (sub)

No one could have nor should have expected an easy and nice performance after the restart, especially with Villa having already played on Wednesday. Many individual errors (Reece, wtf was that? Rudiger with brainfarts, Christensen just typical clown) and thank fuck we overturned the deficit. Let's maintain the tiny little gap now!

Just now, Fulham Broadway said:

Nice Everton win in the mickey mouse derby now to make it a great Sunday

I'd bloody love that!! Doubtful but be amazing. Or even a point.

Tbat was interesting..lets not have moments like that against City

Lamps must not do this anymore or we will lose our CL spot. Go strong everytime.....and for gods sake fix that defence. I dont wanna see AC in the first 11 anymore. RJ so rusty. A win is a win and we deserved it but it was too close for comfort.

Brilliant come back that, lost of rusty performances but point to me which team hasn't been who have played.

Villa got fucking lucky to lead at HT and for me it was a matter of time before we levelled and kicked on. 

Lots of work to do but with all others slipping up around us this weekend that was a huge 3 points no matter how you look at it.