• Alonso
    • Jorginho
    • Kovacic
    • Mount
    • Barkley
    • Giroud
    • Abraham (sub)
    • Willian (sub)

Ha ha, how funny! You guys can keep pretending everything is fine, Lampard is faultless and all that but if our form continues to go south and Lampard shows no sign of turning our fortunes around, then don’t be surprised if the board decide to pull the trigger come end of the season. 
Yes, if any coach could make this team into a world class team. Last Season, we were also shit with guys like RLC and Hazard.
Hazard had 21 goals and 17 assists.
RLC scored 10 and assisted 5. We lost our most Clinical players and replaced them with Mount and Willian.
Our team got worse compared to last season and people expect Lampard to be better than we were last season with shittier players. Really unfair, but Chelsea fans were spoiled since Roman came in.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

1 hour ago, killer1257 said:

Yes, if any coach could make this team into a world class team. Last Season, we were also shit with guys like RLC and Hazard.
Hazard had 21 goals and 17 assists.
RLC scored 10 and assisted 5. We lost our most Clinical players and replaced them with Mount and Willian.
Our team got worse compared to last season and people expect Lampard to be better than we were last season with shittier players. Really unfair, but Chelsea fans were spoiled since Roman came in.

Why do you keep on thinking that we expect Lampard to turn this team into world class immediately? Is it too much to expect Lampard to make this side competent at the very least? Do you really think we're being competent right now? Every game these days is like watching a repeat of the bad performance from the previous game and some times, it's much worse than before.

Attacking wise, sure, we are missing the output of Hazard and Loftus-Cheek but what do they have to do with us being so porous defensively? Are you gonna tell me missing someone like Hazard, who is never known for his defensive work, is the reason why we have been so bad defensively this season? Last season, we conceded 58 goals in 63 games across all competitions. This season, we have already conceded 51 goals in just 37 games in all competitions.

And please, spare us the 'Chelsea fans are spoilt under Roman' nonsense in this situation. If you were carrying out out a business plan in your work for the company and it's not producing the results you were expecting, you, the staff and bosses would be sitting down to question why did things go wrong etc. How is it any different to this? Considering we have been regressing over the last few months and we're 8 months into Lampard's tenure here, I don't think it's unreasonable to at least question his decisions and management of the team so far.

Why do you keep on thinking that we expect Lampard to turn this team into world class immediately? Is it too much to expect Lampard to make this side competent at the very least? Do you really think we're being competent right now? Every game these days is like watching a repeat of the bad performance from the previous game and some times, it's much worse than before.
Attacking wise, sure, we are missing the output of Hazard and Loftus-Cheek but what do they have to do with us being so porous defensively? Are you gonna tell me missing someone like Hazard, who is never known for his defensive work, is the reason why we have been so bad defensively this season? Last season, we conceded 58 goals in 63 games across all competitions. This season, we have already conceded 51 goals in just 37 games in all competitions.
And please, spare us the 'Chelsea fans are spoilt under Roman' nonsense in this situation. If you were carrying out out a business plan in your work for the company and it's not producing the results you were expecting, you, the staff and bosses would be sitting down to question why did things go wrong etc. How is it any different to this? Considering we have been regressing over the last few months and we're 8 months into Lampard's tenure here, I don't think it's unreasonable to at least question his decisions and management of the team so far.

You really think we were good last season defensively? Because I can't remember that. I remember Luiz and Rüdiger having their low football IQ and making many mistakes especially after half time. But you probably missed that since you think that we are only bad defensively this season when Lamps arrived, I guess. 6:0 last season was probably not the fault of our defenders right?

We are regressing as a team since our last title win and neither Conte, Sarri and now Lamps can fix our squad because it is that bad. Lamps having the worst squad out of those three. And he has to pay for all the mistakes the other previous managers and the board did.

I also don't get the why you compare a EL season with CL Season. I would assume that CL is harder than EL, but you probably disagree with me because otherwise you would not have compared a EL with a CL season.
We conceded 7 goals more this season compared to last season at this stage of the season in PL. Also keep in mind that Chelsea last Season played EL and we rotated many times during those matches. We always play rubbish after CL Games due to the fact that our starting eleven is tired of the game CL game.

Having Hazard is a blessing in every aspect of the game. Hazard could kill matches and that impacts even defense because when you killed the match often times the other teams don't have the belief of coming back to the match again, so at the end we concede less. This season, we never kill the games and all teams have the hope to score one goal to draw or win the game. Also, when you have Hazard in your team, the opponents FBs and Defensive midfielders don't often participate too much into the offensive play because they know that if we do not stay vlose to Hazard, he will punish us. We currently do not have a player that opponents really have to keep an eye on. No opponent team has to really worry about Mount and Willian. So obviously opponents can play more attacking football against us when they do not have to worry about our offensive players.