Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

22. Hakim Ziyech

Jas
Followers 6

10 hours ago, Magic Lamps said:

Ziyech might not be the quickest but you guys make him look like a sloth like Alonso, Mata or Fabregas. He is not rapid but he is above average pace for an EPL player overall I would say. Just look at him running past players in Eredivisie for fun. Also for a young fit guy there are still some possibilities to increase athleticism with plyometrics and other forms of explosive weight lifting

well, he isn't that young, he turns 28yo 3/4ers of the way through next season, so if he is going to put on speed he damn well better be working on it now

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That is utter madness. He would cost £80m if he played for a PL club.

If you have the BT app tune into "Ziyech:Wizard of AMS". Gives you a great insight into the man aswell as the player. He goes over his personal feelings when Nouri collapsed (he was right next to him

Ziyech has been one of the better players for the last decade in the Eredivisie. He had an outstanding Champions League campaign last year with Ajax. Journalists here question if he has the quality to

Why do people care about his speed anyway? Have any of you seen how his playing style actually looks like? He is a different kind of winger. Not a classical CR7 type of winger

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

Why do people care about his speed anyway? Have any of you seen how his playing style actually looks like? He is a different kind of winger. Not a classical CR7 type of winger

No issue for me. B. Silva and D.Silva are also slow and are/were top players in the PL.

• Like 4
17 hours ago, killer1257 said:

I think people are worried because of the makeup of the squad rather than due to Ziyech per se. At the moment, we have a lot of small/slight technical players which is one of the main reasons we get easily overpowered at times. The squad as a whole is lacking in size and pace so it is not illogical for people wanting to see nee signings bring this to the table. 

For instance who in the squad is actually quick? I would say CHO, Tomori and maybe Zouma and that is about it. James gets mentioned a lot but he isn't actually that fast. 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, King Kante said:

For instance who in the squad is actually quick? I would say CHO, Tomori and maybe Zouma and that is about it. James gets mentioned a lot but he isn't actually that fast. 

Funny you did not mention two fastest players in the squad Pulisic and Willian (CHO said this).

• Like 2
3 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

Funny you did not mention two fastest players in the squad Pulisic and Willian (CHO said this).

Tomori is the fastest player on the squad. All the other players have said so. CHO and Pulisic included.

19 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Tomori is the fastest player on the squad. All the other players have said so. CHO and Pulisic included.

2:07

My comment was based on this. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hakim Ziyech and the six players who could take on Chelsea's No.10 shirt if Willian leaves

Willian looks on course to leave Chelsea this summer once his contract expires and that may mean there is a scramble for the famous No.10 shirt at Stamford Bridge

https://www.football.london/chelsea-fc/players/hakim-ziyech-chelsea-shirt-number-18306155

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Vesper said:

How Will Hakim Ziyech Fit at Chelsea?

Awesome piece. 

I like the suggestion of Kante in the 4-3-3 where he might not need to push higher and sit back. 

That might be suitable for the balance of the whole team.  

• Like 4
  • 2 weeks later...

I hope he keeps himself fit and focused, as he has been without a game for such a long time. Basically half a year by the time he gets here.

I hope he keeps himself fit and focused, as he has been without a game for such a long time. Basically half a year by the time he gets here.
He still trains at Ajax and looks very fit

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk