Hakim Ziyech

Jase

IF it is true about what he supposedly told Hakimi, this cunt needs to be liquidated tomorrow

🤬

we never should have bought him

guaranteed it came because of the way he played against us

Edited by Vesper

15 minutes ago, Vesper said:

IF it is true about what he supposedly told Hakimi, this cunt needs to be liquidated tomorrow

🤬

we never should have bought him

guaranteed it came because of the way he played against us

I'm almost sure this rumour is true just from all the rumours confidently mentioning Hakimi prefers PSG over us, yes it's easier to win the league there but we've also just won the CL and are on the up, one would think it's not an easy decision to make and first thought would be to ask his compatriot about us and he probably got a negative vibe response from him thus choosing the former. 

Edited by R2D2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

After this he may not even go to AFCON...

Morocco coach:

“His behaviour in the last two matches, especially the last one, was not that of a national team player who as a leader in the team has to be positive role model. He arrived late and after that he even refused to work. There was no point in discussing it afterwards, as a coach the answer is right there to see. For me, the national team is above everything, nobody can hold it hostage.”

“For the first time in my coaching career, I have seen behaviour that disappoints me. A player who refuses to play a game, admittedly a friendly, on the pretext that he is injured. The medical staff made several examinations and said he could play. He then refused to warm up in the second half because he was disappointed to be a substitute.

“For me, that type of behaviour is unacceptable. You can’t cheat with the national team. You are 100% there or you are not.”

-Vahid Halihodžić; source: The New Arab

Edited by NikkiCFC

Absolute Jackpot. Let’s hope he never plays for the NT again. Nothing better than having international level players who don’t actually play for a NT. the entertainment of the fall out is an added bonus. After all the bad luck we had with players out in int. duty we finally struck Gold here. 

• 2 weeks later...