Hakim Ziyech

Jase

Let's hope he gets this clusterfuck of a performance vs brighton behind him. I am really not that impressed with him this season apart from a few games under Lamps before his injury but i guess he can get better. I miss those whipped diagonal balls with his left foot he should try them more often again.

But Dutch legend Marco Van Basten believes that Ziyech is “just not in the right place” in quotes put out via The Daily Mirror yesterday.

He believes that Ziyech should leave Chelsea if he is not afforded more opportunities.

Van Basten said:

“Ziyech again on the bench,” said Van Basten. “When he gets in, that’s like a striker. He can do that too, because he is just a good player.

“I am sad to see rotation… He’s just not in the right place. That Werner plays really badly, but doesn’t he come in much more often?

“The system this trainer plays is just not good for Ziyech. Then as Ziyech you have to say: ‘You know what? I have to plead [to leave]’.

• 2 weeks later...

United getting Sancho meanwhile we have this mickey mouse fraud playing for us, never in my life been disgusted so much with a player as with this guy.

Edited by R2D2

He offers nothing. Looks slow, clumsy, weak, no leadership, no game intelligence his passing is off. We know he can do better but he has had like 2 good halves this season and all other games he has been absolute shitshow. He really does not cut it in this league.

• 2 weeks later...

After Van Basten another big ex player criticizing his role under TT.

https://metro.co.uk/2021/05/28/Chelsea-news-robin-van-persie-criticises-thomas-tuchels-use-of-hakim-ziyech-14667693/

Robin van Persie criticises Thomas Tuchel’s use of Chelsea star Hakim Ziyech ahead of Champions League final

14 minutes ago, King Kante said:

Personally, I wouldn't be surprised to see him leave, has a bit of a Meireles vibe to him. 

I would not mind at all. He had his moments but overall has just been poor for us. He does not really  suit TT's style and lacks the necessary athelticism. His only good games here have been on the wing under Lamps. He looks completely lost in that number 10 role.

1 hour ago, NikkiCFC said:

After Van Basten another big ex player criticizing his role under TT.

https://metro.co.uk/2021/05/28/Chelsea-news-robin-van-persie-criticises-thomas-tuchels-use-of-hakim-ziyech-14667693/

Robin van Persie criticises Thomas Tuchel’s use of Chelsea star Hakim Ziyech ahead of Champions League final

What's with all the former Dutch players coming out to criticize Tuchel over Ziyech? Ziyech is not that good to "force" a manager to have a system for him.

Is it a new thing that players who come from the Eredivisie tend to struggle in the Premier League? Or better yet, is it any wonder that players who play in a specific system like at Ajax are struggling elsewhere? Van de Beek is barely getting used at all at United. Frenkie de Jong has had his own struggles at Barcelona. De Ligt has also been found wanting at times at Juventus, especially when he first joined. 

hace 41 minutos, Jas dijo:

What's with all the former Dutch players coming out to criticize Tuchel over Ziyech? Ziyech is not that good to "force" a manager to have a system for him.

Is it a new thing that players who come from the Eredivisie tend to struggle in the Premier League? Or better yet, is it any wonder that players who play in a specific system like at Ajax are struggling elsewhere? Van de Beek is barely getting used at all at United. Frenkie de Jong has had his own struggles at Barcelona. De Ligt has also been found wanting at times at Juventus, especially when he first joined. 

Because the Dutch are arrogant wankers in footballing terms. And always have been. They think just because Cruyff was a genius that they know everything. 

Edited by OneMoSalah